🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Looking at these, they look like the older SL-200 style light, mostly judging off of the shape of lens and the charge ports cover… To the shred lights are on sale right now for a four pack with extra brackets it’s actually only $60.

The new sl-300s combo come in at $109… so $30 more for a newer product, from the designer, I’ll go Shredlights. :call_me_hand::relaxed:

6 Likes

To save some money if y’all already have the combo pack, the reds are the same lumen (not sure about battery life) so I don’t really see the beny for the upgrade on those.

Are you implying it’s not your shop ? You are sending wrong vibes with this kind of disguised ad. :sweat_smile:
Please just make a seller thread here : Vendor Corner (SERIOUS) - esk8.news forums

Ownboard/Stormesk8 links

11 Likes

E-nvestigations

1 Like

@Liuqiu-Ownboard

Definitely not buying it now!

This behavior is not to be rewarded.

5 Likes

That is going to be a beast, I can’t wait to see the finished product and see what it can do.

I was going to say, wow, that’s a lot of ESK8 money in one place!

1 Like

that too for sure, i would build some crazy stuff if i could swing it. doubt the better half would be cool with me spending 4-5K on a board lol.

2 Likes

I’m going all out. I want something that scares me

1 Like

it did not come out.

watch if I try to ride it, then it will come right out promise.

2 Likes

Looks like you are building exactly that :muscle:!

I had this on 4 hangers, not a fan of SR since

The outer diameter of V3 is the same just the inner lip is different (optimized for 8").
I think the tire damage would have happened with any hub.

1 Like

:eyes:

OMG :heart:

1 Like

I keep thinking about this.

Unless your middle powered trucks are zero degree, I’m not sure how steering would work here.

If the powered trucks were zero degree this would probably work…

… I think?

With normal trucks on the front and middle, as soon as the rear trucks touched the ground, even if they were solid with metal bushings, I feel like your steering would invert.

2 Likes

Well, since they’re only there to catch him when he over torques the FUCKIN 63100 he has hiding under there and does an actual wheelie. Thats not a manual, thats a wheelie.

Gilli is fuckin nuts. He made everything but the deck from scratch. Wheels and all.

3 Likes

Where to get those?

2 Likes

I support that mission 100%

What ESC is that? A Unity with 160A+ motor max would do him well

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find a picture of the wheels. They’ve got gold chains or watch bands or some shit inside them. I was like “those are big and cool what are those” and he’s like “oh ya I made em.”

2 Likes

No answer yet on what esc-- nevermind its running vesc 6.6

4 Likes