🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

i was at a bike race racing against @hoytkid on his uni and on my way back I got bored so I decided to gokart and I ate shit lol. my weight was too far back so I was wobbling. getting harder bushings for the back as I wobble at bit under normal circumstances too

2 Likes

Where’d you get those washers? I ordered some rubber ones off aliexpress (took me a while to even find ones that are actual rubber), but they tear if I tighten the bolts too tight :frowning:

4 Likes

I poached them off roofing screws from work :rofl:

7 Likes

i think jens decreased the side wall size on his latest version of wheels

1 Like

Goodman! I’m a firm believer in the art of “repurposing” also :call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Shredlight clones?

1 Like

Find from here. Did anyone buy it yet?

Looking at these, they look like the older SL-200 style light, mostly judging off of the shape of lens and the charge ports cover… To the shred lights are on sale right now for a four pack with extra brackets it’s actually only $60.

The new sl-300s combo come in at $109… so $30 more for a newer product, from the designer, I’ll go Shredlights. :call_me_hand::relaxed:

6 Likes

To save some money if y’all already have the combo pack, the reds are the same lumen (not sure about battery life) so I don’t really see the beny for the upgrade on those.

Are you implying it’s not your shop ? You are sending wrong vibes with this kind of disguised ad. :sweat_smile:
Please just make a seller thread here : Vendor Corner (SERIOUS) - esk8.news forums

Ownboard/Stormesk8 links

11 Likes

E-nvestigations

1 Like

@Liuqiu-Ownboard

Definitely not buying it now!

This behavior is not to be rewarded.

5 Likes

That is going to be a beast, I can’t wait to see the finished product and see what it can do.

I was going to say, wow, that’s a lot of ESK8 money in one place!

1 Like

that too for sure, i would build some crazy stuff if i could swing it. doubt the better half would be cool with me spending 4-5K on a board lol.

2 Likes

I’m going all out. I want something that scares me

1 Like

it did not come out.

watch if I try to ride it, then it will come right out promise.

2 Likes

Looks like you are building exactly that :muscle:!

I had this on 4 hangers, not a fan of SR since

The outer diameter of V3 is the same just the inner lip is different (optimized for 8").
I think the tire damage would have happened with any hub.

1 Like