šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I have no idea but I guess from hard landings in dirt park where it happened. The tire is warped and broken.

6 Likes

no obv you need to do it more so you can get better riding that way!

2 Likes

Jeez @Skyart, keep it in #shittyDIY will ya??

2 Likes

Lool :rofl: my bad, @xsynatic Can you please move my pics to where they belong :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

i was at a bike race racing against @hoytkid on his uni and on my way back I got bored so I decided to gokart and I ate shit lol. my weight was too far back so I was wobbling. getting harder bushings for the back as I wobble at bit under normal circumstances too

2 Likes

Whereā€™d you get those washers? I ordered some rubber ones off aliexpress (took me a while to even find ones that are actual rubber), but they tear if I tighten the bolts too tight :frowning:

4 Likes

I poached them off roofing screws from work :rofl:

7 Likes

i think jens decreased the side wall size on his latest version of wheels

1 Like

Goodman! Iā€™m a firm believer in the art of ā€œrepurposingā€ also :call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Shredlight clones?

1 Like

Find from here. Did anyone buy it yet?

Looking at these, they look like the older SL-200 style light, mostly judging off of the shape of lens and the charge ports coverā€¦ To the shred lights are on sale right now for a four pack with extra brackets itā€™s actually only $60.

The new sl-300s combo come in at $109ā€¦ so $30 more for a newer product, from the designer, Iā€™ll go Shredlights. :call_me_hand::relaxed:

6 Likes

To save some money if yā€™all already have the combo pack, the reds are the same lumen (not sure about battery life) so I donā€™t really see the beny for the upgrade on those.

Are you implying itā€™s not your shop ? You are sending wrong vibes with this kind of disguised ad. :sweat_smile:
Please just make a seller thread here : Vendor Corner (SERIOUS) - esk8.news forums

Ownboard/Stormesk8 links

11 Likes

E-nvestigations

1 Like

@Liuqiu-Ownboard

Definitely not buying it now!

This behavior is not to be rewarded.

5 Likes

That is going to be a beast, I canā€™t wait to see the finished product and see what it can do.

I was going to say, wow, thatā€™s a lot of ESK8 money in one place!

1 Like

that too for sure, i would build some crazy stuff if i could swing it. doubt the better half would be cool with me spending 4-5K on a board lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going all out. I want something that scares me

1 Like