🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I was fooling with batteries and I looked up. “Wait, wut?!, do it again”. He did, but I had a boomer moment and took pictures instead of video.

“No, wait, my bad, keep going” …. and video activated.

And that’s how I barely got 360 of near 720.

Sure, tell yourself, “I could do that if I swapped my bushings for chunks of hot string cheese.”

He skated those bushings without adjustment at speed during my last run before I turned my board over to foster care.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRs7SWmJ1RD/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

That’s a carvey setup. Looks like fun to ride, I’m gonna try to attempt the the one foot circle (no vid will be uploaded as I doubt I will be that graceful lol)

2 Likes

this mf shaked the whole house

6 Likes

holy shiet what a sight

3 Likes

oh man. I saw this and I thought… holy crap another guy that rides like mario… mario will love this…
oh… wait… that is @MarioChacon

6 Likes

T minus 10 seconds until erection

5 Likes

Ergh, more like 2 days. Not gonna be able to test ride til tuesday arvo. But it’ll be worth it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

What charge connector is that @glyphiks ? Thats not the YA20, is it? Because those have a metal flap and a different locking mechanism. Can’t seem to find it…

2 Likes

Lp20, same as lacroix were using, i think they’ve changed again now.

Dude i built it for has lacroix with lp20, so wanted the charger to work for both

3 Likes

Dang it, this particular model is perfect for my case too, but I can’t find is anywhere, not in their ali store or on their official homepage. Do you have a link where you bought it by any chance?

I got it from @DerelictRobot i’m pretty sure.

Other peeps have gotten them from Amazon. To be fair, i think it’s too big and i don’t really like it.

I’m gonna try this for the next build, good to 13A it reckons

AU $11.03 1%OFF | WEIPU SF12 series 2 3 4 5 6 7 9pin metal waterproof connector plugs and sockets, IP67 2pin waterproof male female connectors

2 Likes

Looking sexy, now I’m temped to go this route…

1 Like

I used this on my last build, good but the rubber cap does have a tendency to pop off.

1 Like

Yeah the rubber caps are shit on all of these connectors :expressionless:

Oof this is sex :fire::fire:. Good stuff man.

5 Likes

That is for real nice!! Just built or just very clean?

4 Likes

It’s a rebirth. It was built and not appreciated. Drivetrain and esc are new. But the deck, battery, and enclosure are super fresh.

Sometimes it’s good to be friends with robots. Especially when they are kind and generous to their friends.

4 Likes

@Fosterqc do psychoframe next :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

yeah @Fosterqc if you could kindly buy a 3.5k psycho frame and spend months CADING all 30 CNC parts for us that would be great :+1: :rofl:

6 Likes