🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

How do you attach that to your board?

2 Likes

something like this

pics from dkwan’s website:

7 Likes

That looks sturdy but I am still not sure I like it :thinking:. How much did it cost? That’s repurpose right, not specific for esk8?

3 Likes

15.9USD Exway Universal Skateboard Handle

its specifically made for esk8 use, but its 100% not made for using it on exway atlas, because of the baseplate on the atlas

it feels like an afterthought product than a product meant to go with their boards, also the handle itself is heavy af (136g)

6 Likes

you do know i have stl/steps for those right?

1 Like

@Louie

Louie is a name shared by my boy:

He has a permanent left-turn signal, so I named him appropriately

Also: omg, sick build

9 Likes

Your Louie Friendo has a similar way about them to my Banana dog (front).

8 Likes

2 months? Damn :smiley:

1 Like

I’m getting this to add foot angle to my Jet Potato. (I need a 45 degree angle to avoid calf cramps.) Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

yup 2 months, and im less than 10km from china border :expressionless:

just be aware that its gonna take 2months for them to start shipping it, then add however many weeks it takes to ur country

2 Likes

So do I, but everyone’s dimensions differ, and your holes don’t perfectly line up on the covers I printed. So I decided to go back to the source.

Interested enclosure. Dual loop keys?

If you’re going for max waterproofing, I’d put some liquid gasket or silicone adhesive in the ends of each gasket track, otherwise only the most interior ridge is fully sealing.

1 Like

alrighty :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Got an airbrush?

1 Like

left one seems to be for charging

Amongst other stuff yeah, my airbrush station is actually on the other side usually.

7 Likes

I have the same Wera, nice driver :smiley:

1 Like

Left 2 ports are for charging, main power and balance lead. Right hand port is for the loop key :slight_smile:

Will slap a shower cap on if I get out in the rain / chance of getting wet I reckon. Maybe some sealant where the motor wires come in but it’s all pretty tight.

The decks look great but the dawn?

4 Likes

I guess it’s a old surfboard shaper trick :call_me_hand:

It was super easy and fun

10 Likes