šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s modifications that are an issue for a manufacturer. Changed gate resistors, soldering different cables to the PCB, using the PCB inside a different housing etc. Once the device was opened it is hard for us to tell. If I open up a device and modify it, I would not expect a valid warranty. And if you are within warranty time, you donā€™t need to repair it yourself either. Also there is no need to open it unless you want to modify it. The only reason to open the unit is either modification or repair. Typically customers get back to us when things went south and if we can figure out what the damage is and what caused the damage, we can sort out the issue regardless of the sticker. The number of VESC 6 that fail is very minimal. These units are very robust.

3 Likes

You also got the fact that they only ā€˜recentlyā€™ started putting those stickers on

1 Like

Had to open my vesc twice to resolder cables, if i send it to your place you would do the same, if i repair it myself iā€™m able to ride again after a few minutes.:grin:

5 Likes

Dude amazing build everything about this board is awesome :star_struck:

10 Likes

what wheels are these?
really nice board and rims btw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://land-surf.com/products/xcellā„¢-heliosā„¢-wide-precision-106mm-x-53mm-cnc-wheels-4

4 Likes

thx very much for the links

1 Like

Basically, @AaronTech2 has good parts taste, and a lot of money. Lol

Nice looking build, Iā€™m jealous haha

4 Likes
Summary

šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #7255 by zZoKo

ok but that single esc is doing some serious work no overheating at all in moderate riding speeds uphill

(also i think it doesnt belong im shitty diy thread anymore :D)

6 Likes

Looks clean! Good thing you got big wheels, that path looks like cancer for skateboards xd

3 Likes

I love the briefcase, only official business on your deck man.

4 Likes

Looks a lot better than the other builds, congrats!

I bet itā€™s fun

1 Like

how are the trucks springs going ? still not able to turn alot or is it okay?

ngl it looks clean

1 Like

its super carvy now i actually tightened the springs, a bit heavy at low speeds but above 7kmh its very controllable

2 Likes

Jamie, what are these? Buttplugs?

7 Likes

Confirmed.

6 Likes

Do you plan on making a stormcore edition? Thatā€™s nice!

4 Likes

It technically could work for the SC, but symmetry is not the Stormcores strong suit.
From what I understand, Itā€™s either have your SC off center on the current one or the heatsink would need off-center esc mount holes.

BTW, how you healing up??

2 Likes

Nice, I love the black with raw tones. Now it just needs to get back in stock :+1:.

Itā€™s only been a week in a half but feels like 2 months. Iā€™m healing, just still hard to walk. My legs really took a beating. I think I hit my elbow a lil harder than I first thought, just now starting to get the tops off my water bottle. Thanks for asking!

12 Likes

Fuck thatā€™s a good one to still feel it beyond the roadrash
Best wishes, good heals!

1 Like