🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

ziptie will work, then im good :joy:

1 Like

HOLY FUCK THATS SO COOL

You better tell us every little detail!! how do you deal with the “stacking” of tension in the belt that tom stanton had?

3 Likes

One of my favourite deck designs. I know the struggle.

2 Likes

Diameter??

Fits standard hubs???

:pray::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

175x65
Work work on standard hub :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Looks familiar lol

I barely fit a 12s7p into my build with my BMS, same enclosure, and ESC (DV6) (super old pic)

1 Like

Indeed. I’m going with a 12s9p in the Sanyo GA cells, leaving just enough space for the BMS (FlexiBMS), and a Xenith in the Apex enclosure mounted atop the rear. Kind of a mix of styles. Drivetrain is a Haggydrive with purple Bergs, 6384 motors. Going to make myself something nice when the summer is over.

Yeah that’s probably the only way haha

Sounds like a fun build

1 Like

In the pictures I posted the system only has one tensioner. I’ve now added a second tensioner opposite of the first, and I expect little to no slippage as a result.

Is that a @TheGoodMomentum production wheel?

1 Like

Can I get 1 or 2 of those?

Its the boosted 105. I believe Verreal is taking over the manufacturing of these wheels

4 Likes

Looks like a Boosted 105 clone! Still cool tho!

2 Likes

F to the ones who bought them for a scalped price because boosted was gone.

2 Likes

Meh, the boosted 105s wasn’t that good anyway, rode mine a few km, and sold it to @glyphiks

2 Likes

Scoundrel. Still havent even mounted them for a test roll

3 Likes

I have shit road here, and they aren’t they much better than cloudwheels imo. U probably have a better experience

2 Likes

Interesting, I heard they were pretty decent

The postman was sure happy that day :joy:

1 Like

Haha I fully expect to get death threats from my UPS guy, especially since I have another 4800 cells coming later this month :joy:

6 Likes