🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I gotta throw you a big up, everything you do is super clean, great job on all your stuff!

9 Likes

Vinyl or hydrodip?

2 Likes

Looks like hydro…it’s a one off, only 3 made from Bustin’. They have 2 shop riders with the others. It’s my father in-law’s. I just swapped his enclosure for him. He is “All In” with the Bustin’ crew :joy:

2 Likes

lucky you!

1 Like

Yeah, they are good guys over there! Hooked me up several times

So glad you’re back.

7 Likes

Is this your art work wow :star_struck: awesome

2 Likes

Are those idea mounts? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yessssir

1 Like

Thanks Paul! Much appreciated :heart:

2 Likes

@Paul77 heal up dude! Keep that shit moist

2 Likes

I agree it looks like a hydrodip but it’s remarkably accurate for a hydrodip, isn’t it? The weave lines up perfectly across those two dimples. Must be a very slick process.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!!, today is rough I can barley move, my legs don’t work too well, hit around 32mph. Caught some weird pavement and speed wobbles out. Too old to hit that hard and bounce back like I used too.

3 Likes

Feel ya there, time to gear up!

3 Likes

This one changed my mind on full pads, I was always helmet, now to get the rest.

2 Likes

Yeah, from what I have been told…It is a one off because the paint guys just took some paint classes and were playing with ideas

2 Likes

No this is a Sender original, its just part of my collection now, going to do a deck swap video eventually :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@ThermalChild Where did you get those black idlers from?

Also, did that pack balance itself yet?

1 Like

@Mikenopolis Those are the boardnamic idlers and 270’s with 100mm shoulder bolts.

@longhairedboy Nah, pack is sorta fucked rn. I’ll leave it unplugged and let it balance for the next few days and see where it goes.

3 Likes