🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

There’s reasonable speculation that at least some of the Evolve crashes are from people getting over zealous when attempting to accelerate, but closing their fist and jamming on the brakes which override the accelerator. Reverse whiskey throttling, in a sense. Never seen it happen in person, but having seen plenty of videos of first-timers on motorcycles rapidly going from 1/4 throttle to wide open, dumping their ass of the back end, it adds up. Which remote are you using, out of curiosity?

1 Like

Interesting speculation. When I ride I full grip the remote, then when I brake, I move my thumb into place and press it.

Right now I’m using the Maytech V2, great in every way except it needs a better radio with signal intereference rejection

2 Likes

dudes.

can I go ahead and call dibs on the trucks and Mounts for when you sell them!!!

5 Likes

Might happen in the future, really been eying that finality GD from @3DServisas :wink:

1 Like

I did. It was great. Had some prototype issues but the concept was sound. Plan to swing back around to develop this further when I get some time.

1 Like

I gotta throw you a big up, everything you do is super clean, great job on all your stuff!

9 Likes

Vinyl or hydrodip?

2 Likes

Looks like hydro…it’s a one off, only 3 made from Bustin’. They have 2 shop riders with the others. It’s my father in-law’s. I just swapped his enclosure for him. He is “All In” with the Bustin’ crew :joy:

2 Likes

lucky you!

1 Like

Yeah, they are good guys over there! Hooked me up several times

So glad you’re back.

7 Likes

Is this your art work wow :star_struck: awesome

2 Likes

Are those idea mounts? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yessssir

1 Like

Thanks Paul! Much appreciated :heart:

2 Likes

@Paul77 heal up dude! Keep that shit moist

2 Likes

I agree it looks like a hydrodip but it’s remarkably accurate for a hydrodip, isn’t it? The weave lines up perfectly across those two dimples. Must be a very slick process.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!!!, today is rough I can barley move, my legs don’t work too well, hit around 32mph. Caught some weird pavement and speed wobbles out. Too old to hit that hard and bounce back like I used too.

3 Likes

Feel ya there, time to gear up!

3 Likes

This one changed my mind on full pads, I was always helmet, now to get the rest.

2 Likes