šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

looks great man a llittle bit as mine except the colour mix, what kv are your motors?

How much did they get paid to say thisā€¦ cool forged carbon idea but cmonā€¦ 30mph isnā€™t even true and it sure as hell isnā€™t ā€œblistering speedā€ ha

2 Likes

Super close to a ride!!! Niice

1 Like

30mph and you would be blistered on DKP

2 Likes

Lmao canā€™t argue with that, just saying when DIY boards can do 50mph saying that 30 is blistering isnā€™t exactly true. If itā€™s true itā€™s fast for a pre-built considering the gt did like 15 on the stock wheels, but I highly doubt itā€™s true

1 Like

What is the weight do you know?

whats the range? Iā€™m afraid to ask

3 Likes

Itā€™s gotta be less than 5 miles

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Just waiting on the Boardnamics drives and motors

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check and get back to you!!

1 Like

I donā€™t think @Evwan asked you. You Californians are so nosy. lol.

1 Like

Range is around 12 miles. I did this setup so I can stick a bigger battery in it in the future!

1 Like

How in the world are you getting 12 miles on that? My 10s3p only got 8 on a good day

1 Like

This is a 10s2p Molicel P42A battery pack using 21700 cells.

Depends on how youā€™re riding too.18650ā€™s 10s3p. 15miles. Bike pathā€¦easy

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m very much aware. I was running 30Qs which at my config was a 9ah batt compared to your 8.4ah.

Yeah bike lane constant speed and shit range

IDK what to tell ya man. Iā€™m running 7in pneumatics with dual 6374 and a stormcore. Maybe you had your VESC set to a super high discharge rate, idk. As you know, there are a lot of factors.

Donā€™t get stupid with me man I am well aware of your shenanigans

It depends so much on how you ride that you can have such insane differences lol

Also, for 30Q I would expect less range in general even with one more P group because theyā€™re a lower discharge cell.

Hereā€™s a fun fact, with how aggressively I ride my street board with 6 inch pneumatics, I only get 16 miles on my 12s7p pack nowadays lmao

8 Likes

theyre 130KV as im running this thing on 16s5p pa42As
thx btw :slight_smile:

3 Likes