Replies to the official Black Friday deals

Now that we can put a metr on the Unity, I would love to see who’s pushing 80/80 through their Unity, with the metr data to back it up.

The maytech 100amp escs are rock solid, I run 12s foc with zero issues in 1.5 years of regular use.

1 Like

I really shouldn’t

But I am going to

Sorry parents who will question my judgement lol

5 Likes

Tell them you used money you initially saved to buy meth. :+1:t2:

1 Like

U right - pull the ol, I could be doing drugs :man_shrugging:

I am responsible 95% of the time anyway

1 Like

What settings are you running? I’ve been a’scurred to run higher than 35 battery amps based on what I’ve read here.

@gustavthemighty

I believe these are the same wheels just red.
Not a BF sale but pretty much the same price.
TBH I didn’t think ollin was still around.

3 Likes

Senor pepes are nice to drive

2 Likes

Someone say señor pepe?

1 Like

Fill the blank :laughing:

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I run a single 6374 170kv at 60amps battery/60amps motor on 12s battery

1 Like

Agreed, the Maytech 6.6 and 6.8 are solid as FUCK mr @Kellag has a strange hatred for anything not unity/focbox/Trampa 6.6

1 Like

I’ve overheated the maytech 100a too many times. It doesn’t stack up to hard riding

2 Likes

What’s your setup with the maytechs? To help understand what setting they are solid af in. Because I’ve seen them overheat many times on mid 30mph builds with pneumatics

6355 200KV MT motors, 15/36 belt drive, 97mm thane or 160mm pneumatic. Running about 50bat amp, 60motor amp and -20amp regen. I trust them enough to hit 60kmh on thane or pneumatics without overheating.

That’s gotta be 10S, yeah? My single motor build is about to get a bit more rowdy if I can swap the 5065 out for a 63xx and run 60amps through it…

12s.

5 Chars

Do these have a higher ERPM limit than other 4.12 based hw?

Or have you just been lucky to never get close to the 70k your setup is capable of hitting?

Yeah any 6.x variant are about 100,000erpms, some can do 150k.