Remote Controller for FOCBOX Unity

thumb

1 Like

These are fir adjusting spring weight correct?

1 Like

that was fast

3 Likes

youā€™re doing it wrongā€¦

the trigger has to be OUTā€¦

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

3 Likes

this one is worthy of the spit take.

1 Like

Awwww got it this time

3 Likes

iā€™m leaving before you ask me to demonstrate working the trigger!

:hushed: :open_mouth: :astonished: :dizzy_face:

:doughnut: :doughnut:

3 Likes

do you have a 3d printer?

I can send you a shell file for the puck to see if you like itā€¦

itā€™s about the size of a snuff can but a tad biggerā€¦ some peeps donā€™t like the feelā€¦ it rawks for me

2 Likes

The offer other spring choices.

2 Likes

Thanks I just ordered 2 different ones to play with

2 Likes

Bahahah same here @natebolo

1 Like

Crap forgot they offer springs :man_facepalming:t2: just ordered a remote yesterday.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I just ordered some. free shipping.

1 Like

Oh now thatā€™s a nice combo if I do say so myself. Iā€™ve used the flipsky VX1 w/Unity over PPM for a solid 1.5 years. But I have Metr + smartwatch for telemetry so the combo works for me and covers everything I need. Probably going to spring for a puck in the future.

Hmm I use a gt2b mod still and it has never failed me, lasts forever, and was cheap.

Vx1 on my other board is alright but I donā€™t think Iā€™d want it on a really powerful one because of the short throw. My friend just got a vx2 but I am not a huge fan of the thumb positioning, doesnā€™t work well for my hand size.

Iā€™ve never held a hoyt before, so idk what itā€™s like but Iā€™ve heard everyone sing it praises

Just ordered a maytech double trigger one from @kevingraehl in his roundup of the maytech deal for my other board, so we shall see how I like that.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll hate everything else and sell me your gt2b

1 Like

Surprised there isnā€™t more people suggesting the Mini remote, or if we go back a bit I could even recommend a Benchwheel remote

3 Likes

Cmon now you sound like there isnt any other solid remote out thereā€¦
Gt2b and flipsky vx1 are affordable and really good

Never had any problems with any of them

2 Likes

GT2B foreva. The pots are not too fancy(wear out), but the bastard has seen so much shit and is still chugging.

Also itā€™s reasonably priced.

Easy to use a mod if you have 3D printing accessible.

4 Likes