Used Hoyt St Puck

Looking for a used Hoyt St. Puck! pm

3 Likes

suy-chup-gandu-6-21-pm-ayush-sl-jo-bolta-h-8665030-1~2

2 Likes

This is going to be the single most expensive Halo Board in the world…

2 Likes

So I stopped following, but have you tried fitting your unity in the haloboard? It’s gonna be a tight fit. I can’t even get a dual FS 4.2+ in there

Source: I have 2 halo board carcasses and can’t fit a damn ESC in there

Halo board beast is cutting it close

1 Like

I think it’s fairly worth… Lol

It’s like gathering items that you know you’ll use later in another build… But just putting them to immediate use :joy:

1 Like

FOCBOX is still in the mail, will update my original thread when I install it

1 Like

Because you’d think it would fit, but if you look inside the compartment, it’s raised higher for some reason when you get into the esc space. But I can guarantee a 10s4p 18650 can fit for sure

I just find it that so much is getting packed into that board, it’s absurd how much more powerful it will be

2 Likes

@ZachTetra is working on a custom 12s3p for the tray. do you think a 12s4p is doable?

1 Like

@Jujo Please tell him no :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I personally hate it because it’s so goddamn stiff and short, but if people can build flexy eMTBs then… 🤷

HAHA take my money!

I mean I can make you a double stack or 21700 pack but you need to make the board THICC to have room

Na I won’t compromise the aesthetic.

TF?? 12S?? Uhhh. 12s4p for sure CANNOT work. I would’ve just gone 10s4p but I guess 12s3p…
You’re 100% limited to 18650 because it’s an integrated deck. There’s no way to make it fit anything fatter unless you raise the flimsy ass compartment cover.

I’d listen to master @ZachTetra

You could possibly make the unity fit if you removed the unity’s own heatsink and tapped holes onto a new plate to fit the halo board

3 Likes

I can do 2 lines of 21 cells, so the most cells is a 10s4p or 14s3p, but I need at least 3 cells of space for the BMS

I.e. 9s4p or 13s3p

1 Like

WTB, battery pack with perfect fit and all the range. also please throw in hoyt puck.

2 Likes

Roger
Hence the thread

I can only do 2 lines of coke

6 Likes