Remote Controller for FOCBOX Unity

Crap forgot they offer springs :man_facepalming:t2: just ordered a remote yesterday.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I just ordered some. free shipping.

1 Like

Oh now that’s a nice combo if I do say so myself. I’ve used the flipsky VX1 w/Unity over PPM for a solid 1.5 years. But I have Metr + smartwatch for telemetry so the combo works for me and covers everything I need. Probably going to spring for a puck in the future.

Hmm I use a gt2b mod still and it has never failed me, lasts forever, and was cheap.

Vx1 on my other board is alright but I don’t think I’d want it on a really powerful one because of the short throw. My friend just got a vx2 but I am not a huge fan of the thumb positioning, doesn’t work well for my hand size.

I’ve never held a hoyt before, so idk what it’s like but I’ve heard everyone sing it praises

Just ordered a maytech double trigger one from @kevingraehl in his roundup of the maytech deal for my other board, so we shall see how I like that.

3 Likes

You’ll hate everything else and sell me your gt2b

1 Like

Surprised there isn’t more people suggesting the Mini remote, or if we go back a bit I could even recommend a Benchwheel remote

3 Likes

Cmon now you sound like there isnt any other solid remote out there…
Gt2b and flipsky vx1 are affordable and really good

Never had any problems with any of them

2 Likes

GT2B foreva. The pots are not too fancy(wear out), but the bastard has seen so much shit and is still chugging.

Also it’s reasonably priced.

Easy to use a mod if you have 3D printing accessible.

4 Likes

Lol don’t think so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just bought a fresh new puck

2 Likes

Never said there wasn’t anything else lol but I prefer the build quality of the puck over a vx1 any day of the week. @Acido

Just put a mini remote thumb mod on the lacroix and I’m loving it

Sure but is pricy af for a remote :smiley:

Will buy it if theres a sale or something

I did not expect that response.

5 Likes

considering your username… I’d have thought you’d already tried it

3 Likes

Dude, I’m strictly trigger remote and sphincter control.

3 Likes

100$ is worth my safety @Acido

1 Like

I tried it today for the first time. I think I’m switching to the puck and use my ass checks for control

2 Likes

Works wonders ! @natebolo

1 Like