Reese's Snack Sized | BKB Tayto | 12s3p 30Q | Single 6384 | FocBox | 90mm Popaca

Is it 10mm d-type shaft?

10 mm shaft, Im not sure about the shape tho, I will have to check.

@Grozniy

https://youtu.be/wRNnVb3BBkE

They haven’t died yet

1 Like

Well shit, the board went for a little swim

The damage will be assessed when I get home.

11 Likes

It doesnt seem too bad, dried everything out but its deffinitly gonna need some new bearings and shit.

@Grozniy if you havent decided yet weather you trust the dickyho motors or not they just survived a 15-20 foot drop.

3 Likes

what happend? did you have to bail?

There was a large crack in the road that I couldnt see it was hidden by the grass growing in the road. When I hit it, it sent me off the board. My board hooked right and went right off the bridge.

Scariest part is it felt like slow motion.

5 Likes

It landed on the motors?

No but the shock from falling that high is could definitely lead to motor problems

1 Like

@JohnnyMeduse well the focbox is shot, was working a minute ago but seems that something shorted.

I think it came from a short on the UART wires.

Im guessing its the MCU or the 5v?

None of the focbox lights light up.

MCU or DRV

Fuck…

4 Likes

Well its getting a better battery now.

12s3p 30Q, gonna be sweet.

Just gotta wait a while

3 Likes

Was there a tutorial you followed to epoxy the fabric on followed by the glass frit? I remember Damon’s post over on builders but I cannot recall seeing an actual tutorial. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

You selling the molicell?

1 Like

Nope, I dont feel stafe selling them, theres also a dead cell in the pack I determined

2 Likes

The batterys have arrived time to look for a BMS and some more nickel strip.

4 Likes

@yelnats8j didn’t you have a fairly in depth explanation detailing how you skinned the Tayto? Looking around I couldn’t find it.

I would love if you could help me understand the materials and process you used. I want to try my hand at it on my tayto.

I learned from the master @Sender, could not have done it without him

1 Like

Its coming back alive, slowly but surely

The new BMS makes for much more space then the old d140. Its gonna be a hella fun board once again

Also the biggies hawg pulleys will get tested soon

3 Likes