Redstar | DIY onewheel

thanks.
I also read that but it was to be sure in case it changed (but I don’t think so).

check this out
6 Likes

@Enginir What are the dimensions of the float hub stator?

Looks to be 95mm x 99mm stator on their site.

1 Like

95mm length,can’t fit any longer stator in it.

7 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Finally using all the empty space in the phub-188! If I ever need to swap out the motor I’ll definitely be looking at that :smile:

Hi… what direction did you feed the VESC?
There is an increase/down for PPM/PWM signals, likewise for ADC and the nunchuck (I2C). So perhaps it isn’t the ardunio which is laggy yet the VESC having slopes which are excessively delayed for adjusting assignments. Additionally there are the PID regulators running at the VESC. So I would take a stab at limiting the inclining or use UART orders (those don’t have an increase/down deadtime) and change the PID regulators.

Is it true that you are utilizing corridor sensors or an encoder?

1 Like

@NuRxG is this a thing you can understand?? :thinking:

1 Like

I know i am really late to this but could i have the cad files for the battery casing / footbox
thanks oli

I’ll upload them now. What do you mean late, there’s no time too late to build your stuff :grin:

1 Like

Is this maybe a response to something else? This uses UART all the way (should use CAN), no Arduinos and there’s no problems with lag.

Here is the model in Fusion 360 + step format. The model isn’t built in a particularly smart way since I was learning fusion at that point so it’s likely to explode if changed much :sweat_smile:

And as an archive in case you don’t have a grabcad account
Redstar_12s3p.rar (36.7 MB)