Raspberries and Blueberries | Venom Mach 1 Magnum | Haya | Focbox 1.7 | Surf-Rodz RKP | 5065 | 12s4p 30q | Metr Pro | Anti SparK? | OSRR @DerelictRobot? |

@Skunk IDK if you’ve seen this board but thanks for the wheels. Lovin’ 'em.

3 Likes

I remember seeing pieces but never saw it coming together.
Looks great dude.

2 Likes

Two bent rear axles put this board out of commission for a bit. Going to see if crossbars help prevent the minor bending when replacements come in.

Very minor bending on one axle, the other is quite noticeable. I don’t know why I only have a picture of the wood showing the bend instead of a pic of it wheels-down on the bench showing only the inside edge of wheels touching the surface but it gets the point across.

3 Likes

#newaxles

Wheels are completely parallel to the ground now

5 Likes

Are you going to try anything different this time around? Or just run the axles as is and see what happens?

Might just run them like this. I have to get my act together and order a crossbar though.

1 Like

Dooo eeeet

1 Like

Probably will help haha I kinda want one on my mounts just so I can drag my board from it lol

2 Likes

Finally got this ass working again after shorting the phase wires. The thinnest, crackable insulation I have seen on motor wires to date but that’s what $60 per gets you lol.

Of course the strands are insulated in enamel stuff all the way down the wires which is a pain to remove but doable. I look forward to doing this again lol.

1 Like

I use a butane torch (like a cigar lighter), heat up the wire, and you can see the enamel singe off, then a qwik Dremel wire wheel takes off the remnants of burnt spooge… easy peasy…

3 Likes

Beautiful, Love to see these haya builds. By far my favorite deck.

2 Likes

How’s the range? I’m building a board rn on a 12s4p 30Q with TB110s and 2 TB6374’s, so I’ll definetly get less range than you. Calculator gives me around 15, but idk the wh/mi of my pack

I get about 25+/- miles per charge with the 12s4p 30q pack. I don’t weigh a lot though. It’s about the same as my last 12s4p direct drive urethane board.

Do you think that’s because you’re running 5065 motors? 6374 isn’t that more large, idk. I was planning on using BN M1 drives, and I’m pretty light too, only 150lbs

1 Like

How much do you weigh? I’m 165lbs and I’d get about 14 miles on a 10s4p (12ah) evolve with 7inch pnumies. My 12s5p 22700 (18.5ah) build got around 20miles on gear drive, tb 110’s and 6374’s. I ride max throttle a lot though.

1 Like

150lbs, goal is to run 2 6374s on TB110s on BN M1 drives

1 Like

You should get 15miles easy then. 20+ if you ride conservative.

2 Likes

Cool cool. I my end goal is to be able to ride to the beach (~8.5 miles) and back from my house, which I think is possible, but not entirely sure

1 Like

If you keep the 30q’s at 15amps each so 60amps bat max you should be good. Also go easy on hard acceleration.

1 Like

With urethane I’ve found to get at least 20+ miles on a 12s4p 30q batt. It’s a lot more efficient than pneumatics which got me 15 miles on the same battery.

4 Likes