Raptor owners scavenge grounds

How often do you have to replace the sleeves?

How often do you ride?

1 Like

In good weather, almost daily, in winter like now 1-2 times a week if the conditions allow for it

2 Likes

Alright guys lets give him a break.

He did admit the problems with the raptor and he has clearly been lucky with his raptor.

Happy to hear its been working for you.

I know the raptor 2 is what pushed me to build a better DIY board. It was quite powerful when I road it back in 2018 at there world tour.

3 Likes

I’ve got a remote that likes to stick at full throttle at the most inconvenient of times :rofl: could be considered cruise control?

Also have infinite power, battery guage is always 100% :muscle:

I’ve also got wheel sleeves that are now more superglue than they are urethane, but hey who doesnt love giving their wheels a bit of liquid love after every ride :man_shrugging:

You can try to justify the raptor as being a good board all you like dude, but it’s just not. It’s a problematic piece of shit.

1 Like

I’ve not been lucky (well maybe regarding the urethane part), I upgraded the boards myself to have peace of mind. I also ordered enough spares with the initial purchase

1 Like

5char. Edit: Not even going to react to you Sean … Ignorance is bliss

Lol what?

Last time I checked my name was Al… i have been drinking tho… :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Edit: i wouldn’t buy a prebuilt at full price if I knew I had to work on it to make it work. The fact that you have even mentioned that proves my point. Its a piece of shit.

5 Likes

I was referring to this wonderful person:
this wonderful person

And if you think you paid a legit full price, think again, compare to any considered decent brand out there. I’m sure you’ll notice a starting price difference

I paid 500aud and i want a refund

5 Likes

There remotes that you can buy for £15 that don’t have these issues

3 Likes

Nope. You literally just barely ride dude. The R2 is the worst production board on the market. But I guess not if you ride 20 minutes a week. My 3 R2’s would’ve lasted me 40 years at that rate. But I couldn’t get either of them to live past 80 miles a piece.

1.) Enertion is a scam company
2.) They don’t support their products
3.) Jason is a penis. Not the good kind either.
4.) Very poorly designed motors (But not if you don’t ride)
5.) Horribly construction battery
6.) Horrible urethane (Dangerous urethane)
7.) It’s an all around dangerous board.
8.) You’re an Enertion rep. So what you say doesn’t count. :kiss:

@skitzor You know absolutely nothing about eboarding or eboards. It’s been well known over the years. I love how you keep you stance at all times tho… :wink:

11 Likes

Problem solved, no ? If you don’t like your standard stereo system, you go aftermarket, right ?

Nope. You buy an R2 and not skate it. Then call is a great board.

2 Likes

Don’t embarrass yourself son.

3 Likes

Not when you buy a prebuilt board that’s meant to just work! Dude, wtf?

2 Likes

It’s fine dude. We all knowingly buy broken brand new cars just so we can dump more money and time into them. Uh huh… we do that…

2 Likes

@Kellag @glyphiks @SeanHacker and anyone who cares to answer: assuming the sleeves are the weakest point, would you please give an example of a different pair of wheels (engine+trucks+wheel) that would be good/better then enertion’s?
In other words, what would you advise us instead now that we can’t ride when out of sleeves?

Meepo hubs. Which is funny.

6 Likes

Why?
10 caracachterds

1 Like

Because they actually function

Minimal heat if you’re running them ‘how they should be’

Sleeve wear isn’t excessive (for the price you can easily replace the sleeves OR hubs if they go bad)

Pricing: the meepos are $70/1 or $140/2, while the raptor hubs used to be $500/2 + truck when they were readily available

4 Likes