Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Real talk, the only reason the Raptor 2 was remotely interesting was because for a brief second it was the only production board that could hit 30mph, and it looked cool and well built, three months and several production problems and many shredded wheels later it all started unraveling.

4 Likes

Let’s assume I would like to buy a new set of trucks&wheels: DD or hub, semi AT, not pneumatic. Which ones would you advise that have a similar insane acceleration and preferably more than 45km/h?

Sorry haters but the best option is still the TB direct drive for retrofitting, other than that your not going to going to find many options if it’s speed your after for the exact same reason the original drives failed, to expensive and still no good design for dealing with heat at that scale.

2 Likes

Would anyone be interested in a raptor 2, fully functioning for $500?

I’ve got 2 I want to get rid of.

5 Likes

I’ll give you $300 if you don’t get any takers

3 Likes

It is, but we know its basically a one time use board lol

3 Likes

Your mom’s a one time use broad

4 Likes

Apparently so, she died in 2003

6 Likes

I do agree the quality of these boards are pretty shit but I wouldn’t say 1 time use. If you avoid wet riding and don’t over discharge. It’ll last you a bit.

Also good for parts

3 Likes

Yeah I think my worry would be more the thane, once it flies off and you break your neck it’s hard to replace

1 Like

Valid, I’m just trying to sell them off cheap. Cheapest I’ve seen anyone sell them for because I think that’s what they’re really worth

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaaat. That pesky marketing team and their Photoshop full of lies.

10 Likes

PM’d

10 char

1 Like

I got mine for 500AUD, even came with spare sleeves :ok_hand: only thing wrong with it is the battery display always displays 100%… and its a raptor.

1 Like

Yea this one has no issues at all and the better motors with 10mm axles.

2 Likes

Good deal bro, I’m sure they will get snapped up.

1 Like

The only good Raptor was the Raptor 1, mine is still going after close to 10000 km. We had a Raptor 2 in the lab and I was curious to see the “precision” trucks with my own eyes. We removed the hanger from the baseplate, and plonk the kingpin fell out. Precision as hell … very disappointing first impression …

4 Likes

There’s some irony in that, OG Raptor being better than the “upgrade”.

1 Like

@SeanHacker maybe want one :grin:

7 Likes

Lol I just want to get rid of these. I want everything Enertion out of my life.

10 Likes