RAMM Paragon Deck

What are the paragon deck dimensions?

1 Like

Nice snug fit of our mounts on the matrix iii, no Mickey Mouse :ear:s

15 Likes

Shipping paragon decks/enclosures 2nd week of March.

Pre-order available very shortly.

6 Likes

Pre-order available now, very limited number remain

Price is AUD$749 (roughly $530 USD)

6 Likes

Holy shit :hot_face:
This forum will be the end of me financially, gonna go into debt at this rate lmao.

3 Likes

Goddamn that price is VERY respectable!

7 Likes

Our front and rear lights, (voltage test setup), support 6-12v. Just making up the mounts now. Uses the 8mm threaded hole found on the matrix iii to fix.

Will be available to buy as a kit, with buck converter.

Headlights will be available with different colour rims, to suit your build., (blue shown here).

Angle can be adjusted to your preference.

13 Likes

Are single stack enclosures planned for this? Something like a 12s5p

6 Likes

Yes, but not for the first batch.

3 Likes

batch 1, sold out of the dark walnut finish, maple still available.

3 Likes

Didn’t see it mentioned anywhere - what’s the length of the deck?

@tipsy From top to tail 91cm roughly.

2 Likes

Perfect size. Decks getting well over 100cm is out of control giant :smile:

1 Like

Limited edition bronze.

21 Likes

Looking damn fine my dude

2 Likes

Those look so good! Newbee Impalers, I assume?

3 Likes

:hot_face: damn

Yes, we have a few sets of the bronze for sale. Listed soon on our site, with a few other parts.

3 Likes

oh,to have more money to be irresponcable with, im already saying my thane build is a loaner im “testing long term” you know .kinda like a foster puppy,we allknow itsnever leaving(well she thinks is going,BUT i already named it)

thats a handsome board

1 Like

OK i looked at your site, i like the map with builders, we have something in the states called “weed maps”(or so im told by OTHERS) it lists all the venders around you, a comprehensive list at a glance and it compiles deals(so im told,no personal experience obviously,im a dignafied older man). We need some one to do this, hell my kid could but then id have to have the weed maps talk,im pretty sure the sex talk and the drug talks make them want to bail more than anything,but i digress.

We need BOARD MAPS! Younger people of the forum,make it happen,if you build it ill waste money on it

5 Likes