RAMM Paragon Deck

Ah yes, those cunts.

Totally. Real work of art. I would love to see more of the construction process.

3 Likes

Thanks @BigBen , we referenced your enclosures as the benchmark, to try and create something near to your quality.

Oh and USD. If it was AUS$, I don’t think it would cover costs and materials.

3 Likes

I think I posted this video earlier, but I’ll post it here again. You can see the sectional mold we developed.

18 Likes

mate, that deck is fucking beautiful. if it behaves anything like your MTB deck then itll be a work of art.

5 Likes

That enclosure – :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Is the camber on this street version of the deck the same as on the mtb version?

4 Likes

@rusins It’s very similar. Anyway, you need to stop looking at all the new stuff coming out, before you know it, you’ll be at it again.

11 Likes

Great lookin’ deck!

6 Likes

I need this in my life.

8 Likes

Wow! This combo is stunning.

Even better! Switchblade is one of my favs as well!

4 Likes

Thanks @Savage1

Seems always something to delay its development, but only a few weeks out now before they start shipping.

We have a few other items in the works, hopefully we can release all at the same time.

3 Likes

So slight delay on production due to Covid, pushed shipping and pre-orders out by a few weeks.

Board will be shipping with optional risers (you can make or print your own, stl file will be made available). The deck really needs them as it will sit too low due to the double stack battery compartments.

Our risers will come with integrated rear tail light, more photos to follow shortly. Front will have channels to feed your headlight cables.

Early prototype rear riser (tail light not shown) shipped version will be coated, (black) with some additional material removed to make it as light as possible.

15 Likes

I stumbled into this topic, but I’m glad I did… The risers you made to support a tail light look perfect for my alternate purpose: Providing an upper mounting stud for a linear hydraulic stabilizer. I’ve been using a Matrix II top plate, was ready to saw a Hypertruck top plate in half for an appearance (and material) upgrade. All I really need is a nicely machined 7/16-1/2in thick plate with bores for a 5/16 or M8 screw + mounting holes. I haveused an M6 stud + M8 OD bushing, can if your longitudinal bore is only M6. Will you please sell me one or a pair of these risers a-la-carte? I’m in Michigan.

@emaxon sounds like you would be better off getting your item machined. I might be able to assist but there are others on this forum that (as part of their core business), will make custom parts upon request.

@SabreDynamics is one such vendor. Much more knowledgeable than me. Send him a message, his bespoke machined parts are top quality.

2 Likes

I’ll reach out as you suggest, but reached out to you because your part looks perfect for my purpose. If I were to model the exact part I wanted, I’d counter-sink the longitudinal bore at one end for the head of a long grade 12.9 socket head cap screw, that’s about it, (provided your bore is indeed 8mm) You sure you won’t have even one spare to sell? Even if the bore is M6, it’s fine… Provided the bolt is grade 12.9, going M6 + sleeve will lighten the assembly for me.

@emaxon we will sell them separately, (as the riser can be used for any truck plate with old school mounting pattern), and you are obviously welcome to buy a set, but the bore is not 8mm. They will not be available for purchase for a few more weeks. Send me a pm, I might be able to help if you cannot find assistance elsewhere, but as noted previously @SabreDynamics (or a local machining service) would be a better option for one off parts.

3 Likes

6-12v rear light, riser will be shipped with.

20 Likes

6 Likes

Motor mounts anyone?

Matrix iii clamp coming next.

5 Likes

Don’t spread yourself out too thin! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The delay in production gives me the opportunity to focus on the little bits. Have a few things to release all at the same time.

I have a stack of little projects I would like to get out.

6 Likes