Raijin Blade Build

Looks sick dude! I like yours :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Just me or has anyone else had issues with input configs using the new mobile vesc tool with 5.3?

@glyphiks rage quit has scared me off 6.0 so I figured this was easier

3 Likes

Yep i have definitely. What’s worked for me is using my PC for motor detection then the app will let me do input. It might just be a coincidence but it’s worked out that way the last two times I’ve done new motor detections.

1 Like

Whenever I try to go through an input config it won’t even read the canbus id’s correctly. It’s either the same number for both sides or a random one and then I have to go back to a previous config backup.

PC has always been solid so I figured f it I’ll only use the app for realtime data.

Yes i was having this issue too then realised I was using an older version of Vesc tool. Edit: I had success using the version of VESC tool designed for 5.3FW. Cant remember version number but can find out if u want.

I only really have had the problem with the latest one. Can’t seem to get APK’s for the older versions to work on this phone.

It’s all g though got a trusty USB port now.

1 Like

The mobile vesc tool is the issue with older FW when adding inputs in my experience. Ive had to do detection on PC over USB cable then for some reason the mobile App then allows me to do an input wizard. It’s very weird.

13 Likes

What kind of baseplates are you using to convert dkp to tkp, the hanger on mine struggles to sit flush in the pivot cup of many baseplates.

B1 yes.

2 Likes

Yeah b-one splits. Cheap, just need longer motor mounts most likely. This is with 93-96 fatcone barrels. They handle good I think

4 Likes

Siick

Passing skills need work :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This is such a cool board dude…

3 Likes

Looking awesome!

3 Likes

That thing looks like a blast to ride, great job.

3 Likes

Cheers, yeah it’s super fun to ride and pretty confidence inspiring despite its pace. Was cool to give it to other guys to try and see them get comfortable on it quite quickly. It turns well but can’t help but be tempted to play with wedge risers and maybe steepen the front angle a little bit.

4 Likes

Another local short track. Flow here is :ok_hand:

4 Likes

That’s a cool looking track.

2 Likes

Still super stoked about this on the weekend

8 Likes

That is insanely fast without any bindings too. I think you may be the fastest on the list without bindings :clap:

3 Likes