Raijin Blade Build

I keep mine as wide as i can so i still have a bit of range in my angle.
Roughly where you have them in your photo is about as deep as my foot gets into them

4 Likes

+1 to what Al said about where on the foot. I also decided to run it wider this time around because of how low profile my foot and shoe are.

But previously I tried to follow the template that MBS has, you could also try that as a place to start. Maybe mock it up with some clamps if you have any.

2 Likes

Sweet, I might have to just cruise around on them for a while instead of goin for the send straight up. Still nervous about the extra hazards to my health lol.

2 Likes

Yeah health hazard mind games. On full binding even just front foot, mentally it took a while before I got over it. The half bindings not as much.

Those wheels do look oh so good

1 Like

Thanks dude. Whole setup does feel pretty dialled at the moment I have to say. How did your hubbas go for balance with the v2’s. I found the meepo cyclones ran a little more true on mine.

Hubbas worked great for me it was the pentagrams I had that didn’t work too well

13’s both sides and i think the flipshits still have more to give. I keep saying it but someone needs to make a precision set of these 15.2’s/b one baseplates.

5 Likes

Does T race fit on a tennis court? Or are you in some sort of bigger space that just looks like a tennis court?

It’s actually a netball court… 3 lined up side by side. I’m hoping to set up the Chicago track here

2 Likes

Thought I’d fab some extensions from 10mm 7075 til I can get my hands on a new deck…

This ain’t gonna work

63mm forward to avoid bite :person_facepalming:

Damn, what if you cut deeper wheel wells or something?

Yeah I’m at a crossroads… do I start chopping or just wait until @CannoliRoller presses that semensteeze :smile:.

The main heim ends up right on the end of the deck too. Would just make a mess of a nice deck to build a weird bracket board that I’m going to upgrade anyway.

Spewing because I was really looking forward to running those open gears at an evolve go kart track event.

2 Likes

Oof it seems blasphemy to cut that deck. Its such a nice shape

1 Like

Yeah it’s just a little too much cutting/extending for my liking. Not to mention it’d be good to be able to narrow the track width a little too.

What if you don’t run BRPs and space the tire out further?

Ok so lowering the ride height made this a bit more feasible. Wheelbase is 39.5" vs 39 on the tkps. Extended 45mm in the front 25 in the rear.

Now to get cuttin

1 Like

Should hopefully do the trick

7 Likes