Radium Performance

These are our custom made M5 deck bolts. They support a larger 4mm hex (same as cap screw heads) and have a 14mm straight shank to provide the most strength where its needed. Made from 6AL4V Titanium in oil slick and burnt blue (my favourite) finishes.

15 Likes

For those that prefer a cleaner look or don’t want to cover their deck with an anti-sink plate, we created these titanium anti-sink washers. I so wish I had a carbon deck to put these on…

17 Likes

We are also temporarily doing free standard shipping on orders over 200 AUD (~150 USD). Just use code FREESHIP on checkout🤙

2 Likes

Ummm, is it just me, or…

10 Likes

lol whoops :rofl: Fix it on the next lot

5 Likes

High Performacne spellin

Kinda like my soldering eh?

1 Like

Its italian for performance :wink:

13 Likes

Currently offering 50% off our oil slick anti-sink plates for a short time. They probably wont be this cheap again so now’s the best time if you want them🤙

4 Likes

why you gotta live in australia, man?! i want the sexy hardware, but shippings more than my order i think xD

4 Likes

Just waiting for the bolts since they released after I ordered these

11 Likes

Yeah that is an issue. US shipping is typically less than the rest of the world so I’ve been meaning to work out how to add a seperate price for US customers, and now I just did it so shipping for US orders is now 21 AUD (~15 USD)

3 Likes

thats not so bad!! ill now be making an order later this week!

#tonystarkisNOTajerk

4 Likes

:joy: Cheers :call_me_hand:

Man, your parts are sick, I’ve been drooling on your machining port since you popped in my Instagram quite a while ago. I wouldn’t imagine it was yourself machining them, nice to see you here

If you don’t mind me asking, the bling polished look all of them have, it’s just using a superfly style cutter, carefully machining settings or bead polishing then later?

2 Likes

Cheers Pedro :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

It depends on the parts. Aside from the antisink plates which are outsourced to a machining company and clear anodised (I don’t have the time to produce everything myself), the other shiny ones are straight off my mill.

The reflective surface is achieved with a fly cutter (Tormach superfly) taking a slow and light cut with flood coolant, and for the surfaces that aren’t fly cut its carefully chosen tool paths, all with a light finishing pass that cuts slower. Ultimately the parts take a long time to machine, but they come out really nice.

This is the first prototype motor plate of a lower cost version of my gen 3 motor mounts (There will be a Lite and a Pro version) which I just machined the other day. I’m stoked with how it came out. I even used a tiny ball end mill to debur the edges inside all the pockets, so there is no sharp edges anywhere on this thing.

12 Likes

Thanks for the detailed reply, they indeed look really good

First time I saw the Superfly in action my mind was blown, that such a nice finish could come straight from the machine, saw the dudes from NYCCNC playing with them

2 Likes

Just now noticing you finally put yourself out here. Welcome along Mr stark :wink: @Tony_Stark

4 Likes

Thanks bro. Good to be on here finally

1 Like

I’ve been working with Reacher Tech for a while on a new improved version of their motors. I’m really excited about these and can’t wait to put them on the dyno head to head with other motors! Just waiting on some beefier vescs since most only go to 100A per channel…

33 Likes

2021-08-18_13-07-52

22 Likes