Radium Performance

:joy: come on…

5 Likes

Fancy

8 Likes

Cute Doggo!

Please let your dog know it does not taste as good as it looks😉

will these fit on the hypertrucks? Falcons?

They unfortunately share a different hole pattern (Lacroix uses 38mm I think) whereas these are the standard 44mm pattern that everyone else uses🙄

4 Likes

Adaptor plates Liam. You have the power.

You could even anodize them pretty accent colors

6 Likes

A stupid question, how do you print the logo?

Lacroix is 30 mm circle bolt location

2 Likes

Better bearings as well I hope? :upside_down_face: These look the bee’s knees! :smiley:

1 Like

Adapter plates man. Everyone with a Lacroix would buy these motors.

My guess is laser etched

Top notch stuff from radium. And excellent service

15 Likes

Oh those look really sweet :heart_eyes:
But why no mash in the can back holes?

Well the theory was the fins at the back would act like a blower and draw air in through the front intakes, causing dust to be expelled from the back and sucked in at the front so I wanted mesh to prevent rocks and stuff bouncing into there where at the back they are more likely to be flicked away from the fins. But I didn’t realise that they were going to pot the stator in resin, so there is really not much room for air to go anywhere😅 Nevertheless the open areas should still help with cooling a bit and the mesh is still good to stop magnetic debris accumulating on the magnets

1 Like

Laser etched

2 Likes

Running 3 NSK ZZ bearings and one 2RS at the front to protect the bearing from dust. These motors are super easy to service, so I can even put in hybrid ceramic bearings if you wanted these to last in the wet, since the stator and sensors are fully potted in resin

3 Likes

:thinking:

11 Likes

Hey from experience I recommend you make the adapter plate at least 8mm thick to hold the motor on

3 Likes

mmm what are you basing that on?
Everyone that has been using my motor mounts for years have been running M4 x 8 screws which equates to 5mm of thread in the motor. On torqueboards and maytech motors the thread is 5mm deep