Radium Performance

Love your work, some of the nicest looking parts I’ve seen. Janux motor mounts had a notched design, don’t let that stop you though.

4 Likes

@Tony_Stark Love your work man! Do you take requests :smile:

Use the existing MBS Matrix truck mounting profile you have and add a shred light clip system or some way for people to use existing Shredlight brackets? The ones they currently sell are sub-par as they slip and the light ends up pointing to the sky. You could also make it accept tactical rail for more options…

2021-07-18_11-05-15

3 Likes

I’ve had a few requests for this and a bull bar. I will start working on it. How do shred lights mount? Anywhere I can get dimensions for what they need to clamp to?

4 Likes

I was planning on modeling that…

6 Likes

i would love a picatinny matrix II clamp, kina like Kaly’s for gun lights.

4 Likes

COOL!

DM me your info and I’ll mail you out some brackets and mounts I have if you like.

1 Like

shrek lights mount.STEP (47.6 KB)
Sorry Nelson @nolimits

3 Likes

Legend! Thats perfect thanks! Saves me heaps of time.
My current plan is a modular design that will have options for shred lights, picatinny rail and bull bars. I will see how I go at achieving this

5 Likes

I found it was not too inconvenient/bulky to use a SL200 on a metal bracket then that metal bracket screwed to a gopro mount, case you were looking for any stupid ideas.

2 Likes

Ay good timing check these out!
I will grab a set to review!

6 Likes

Speaking of Surfrodz RKP, @Tony_Stark do you have any plans on making mounts for them? Janux is out of the esk8 business and finding mounts for them is really hard

1 Like

Probably not for the RKP ones unfortunately. The tapered hangar doesn’t gel well with the universal clamping systems I have come up with. I have made mounts for those in the past and wasn’t planning on doing it again unless someone gives me a lot of money or orders 10 sets.

4 Likes

You should make a couple bull bars for Airs and matrix like the ones you made for @glyphiks, those looked amazing, I know I would buy one.

2 Likes

I think I scarred Liam for life with those bullbars.

These will come in handy for something… some day.

6 Likes

I saw them on your build then asked him about them and he said they were only for you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Ok guys so how about this? Utilises existing shred light mounting brackets, allows for one or two shred lights, adjustable angle and position on the hangar. The base clamp was made to be universal so I can make other attachments in future like picatinny rails and bull bars.

If you guys are happy with this solution I will machine some prototypes and get them on a board for testing, and if theres no issues I’ll get a bunch made and stock them as a product😁

(Also don’t judge my shred lights)

14 Likes

You could probably make the bracket come down 1CM to give it better deck clearance.

I was imagining a verticle design in my head and wasn’t expecting this, I like the simplicity of it.

6 Likes

Yeah I will do that. Thanks

The titanium hardware has arrived! The only thing that we didn’t custom design were the motor screws :sunglasses:

11 Likes