Radium Performance

Awwww man did this happen after the Black Friday sales?

1 Like

Id be in for a small order of bored out 20mm wide 10mm shaft pullies if you’re able lol, probably easier for you to modify them than us haha.

1 Like

I would be interested as well.

What tooth counts you guys after?

I refuse to cut keyways again. Snapped two expensive broaches last time. If by some chance you all need the same tooth count I could get some more pulleys made up

1 Like

16T, 20mm wide for 10mm shaft works for me. I’d probably be in for 3 or 4 of em, just to make sure i have spares lol

2 Likes

16T works for me too. I am looking for anything larger as well (17T through 24T)

(10mm bore+20mm wide)

I’d be interested in several sets at least. More if multiple tooth counts are made.

1 Like

@Tony_Stark how easy would it be to produce something like this for 20s? Looks like this switch is 16S max.

2 Likes

Will let you guys know if we get some made. Lots of expenses coming up this month so might not be able to do it for a month or two.

3 Likes

Not very easy considering we cant even get the parts to produce the current ones. Chip shortage till at least mid next year :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Turns out the existing riptide adapters & bushings fit matrix iii with a simple bushing mod!

24 Likes

We snuck into the pit bays at the Albert Park F1 circuit and charged our prototype boards up in the same bay the Red Bull cars were this year with F1 electricity :zap::rocket::racing_car:

23 Likes

That new truck interface makes a lot of sense here, looks awesome too :raised_hands:

Angle on the front truck looks quite steep.

1 Like

Thanks dude. We’re really happy with where its heading. Form follows function approach.

Wet weather testing… surprisingly good!

Originally wasn’t planning to waterproof these things since water is normally sketchy but now I’m having second thoughts :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

How’s the traction though, looks sketchy :grimacing:

Motors getting bigger, or is it just the perspective?

@zero_ads Ive ridden those wheels in the wet and theyre solid as fuck, confidence like pnumies not shitting bricks like thane

2 Likes

Damn really can’t wait for these wheels

1 Like

I think maybe its that the board is a bit smaller than people expect it to be. Motors haven’t changed (at least not on the outside)

1 Like

Feels more grippy on wet asphalt than it does on gravel/dirt paths. Board feels planted at 40kph in the rain, haven’t been game to try faster with shorts and a singlet…

4 Likes