Radium Performance

The og anti-sink plates are back! The polished nickel finish is super shiny, its like a mirror…

3 Likes

6 Likes

When can we buy one… Or a rolling chassis :eyes:

2 Likes

We’re going to build a limited run of 10 boards in the next few months with “1 of 10” etc written on them. Most are spoken for and its mainly for us to work out how to build the things efficiently in preparation for a launch which we’re hoping to do in the middle of the year with a crowd funding campaign.

As for selling a rolling chassis we really want to launch the complete board first then we’re certainly open to selling rollers. Just didn’t want people’s first impression of the board to be a DIY build.

What you see above is V1 enclosure, V2 suspension and V5 trucks. Shortly we’re going to be testing V3 suspension and V6 trucks which hopefully I’ll be happy with so we can finally lock in the design and move onto the first 10 pre production boards.

9 Likes

So your saying I need to make a bid at someone on this list

1 Like

Just send me the money, i’ll take care of it for you

2 Likes

@Tony_Stark are the wheels you’ve been working on to be released at the same time?

I’ll mail you Australian wagyu :joy:

1 Like

They should be ready sooner. The run of 10 will have our wheels, board is designed for them.

4 Likes

Alan is on the list so you have a reasonable chance :joy:

2 Likes

Das a lot of wagyu :rofl:

Super exciting news tho @Tony_Stark! Can’t wait for some more people to get on these things!

5 Likes

I can’t wait either. Its been such a mission to get this far which often leaves me questioning if it was worth it but when boards get delivered it will become worth it :pray:

9 Likes

Hell of an achievement and one you should be incredibly proud of. The attention to detail and development is second to none.

5 Likes

Just picked up a set of these motor plate adaptors :pray:

2 Likes

Nice, what are they going on?

Everybody knows that all new esk8 parts go directly onto a shelf to age appropriately before use.

9 Likes

That is true but some people also wait by the mailbox with their board and ask the mailman to help hold the part while they install it…

4 Likes

200w

2 Likes

I may also be guilty of pre aging my radium parts but esk8 shit is bloody expensive so some projects take time to hoard :rofl:

But I did just bolt some motors an adapters onto trucks to test fit
finally ready to go for this build if that helps any
Bloody keen to get it rolling :grin:

8 Likes

Hits the spot for me

3 Likes