Radium Performance

Will you guys produce motor mount clamps for trampa precision channel trucks?

Wicked. I guess that answers that then! Love your work.

4 Likes

Probably not at this stage

Thank you! That means a lot. :pray:

4 Likes

Any plans for compatibility with Apex Air/Luna 350 trucks?

Yeah that is planned. Going to have matrix 2, matrix 3, apex and BN to begin with. Just need to find time to machine some tests of those clamps. Vesc troubles be eating my time right now

1 Like

This shows our suspension system in action🧐

Radium Performance on Instagram

15 Likes

Pretty damn cool

1 Like

20% off store wide. Use code BLACKFRIDAY on checkout :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

@Tony_Stark any chance we’ll see this coming in m12x1.75 for hypertrucks?

Thats a good question. Lately we’re starting to try and avoid making accessories for other eskate products, since those become niche products in an already niche market. But if we are begged by multiple people we can make Ti nylock Hypertruck wheel nuts…

3 Likes

begging commences

2 Likes

Put me down as beggar #1 - I need some to match the radium blue hardware on my antisinks.

Please Meme GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Hi Dude, I just had a binge read of you’re adventures so far. Really impressive and so good that
you have taken the time to share you’re ups and downs. Everything’s harder than it looks!
All best with getting the board out there, it looks awesome. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed the read. I hope you get to try the board out one day :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So we stock the Hypertruck bushings now:

And we also have new high quality steel timing pulleys for both 15mm and 20mm belts.
These are much nicer than what we’ve used previously. They have two M5 set screws to save your day being ruined by a stripped screw, and we have them in 14, 16, 18 and 20T. For 8mm shaft.

We’ve also switched from selling kevlar timing belts to fiberglass, because we kept snapping belts after riding in the wet, and then remembered that kevlar does not like water after the research we did for material choices to make the Radium board.

6 Likes

Do you suggest we mill the pulley bore to 10mm if we need them to fit 10mm shafts?

1 Like

I would generally advise against it as it can be difficult to keep the bore true or the right diameter if only using drill bits.

5 Likes

Will you be offering 10mm bore 20mm wide motor timing pulleys in the future?

2 Likes

We’ll consider it but not in the near future as variations are $$

2 Likes