Radium Performance

C2C distance?
Idler pulleys possible, and if so, distance from wheel axle?

1 Like

105mm. 12mm adjustment travel

Indeed, can run two idlers per mount. I made it so they can fit with 78T wheel pulleys max

5 Likes

Very interested. Price and compatibility for BN270 (Caliber 2)? Also, is that 105mm + 12mm, or 105mm +/- 6mm. Last question, what size ID and OD for the idler pulleys can i run with a 78T wheel pulley?

1 Like

No compatibly for those trucks yet but I’ll be making clamps for them when I get time.

Price will be around 170-200USD for a set (still need to check latest 7075 pricing as it fluctuates a bit).

105mm CC +/-6mm

22mm Idler OD is max for 78T. 6mm hole in the motor plate. Made for radium idlers which run two small bearings for lower rolling resistance.

3 Likes

Definitely in for a set once you’ve got clamps. Are the idlers able to fully support a 20mm belt? Currently using three 606 bearings on BN Precision XL.

Yeah they are 22mm wide.

I’ll message you when I’ve made the clamps :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

When the XP2 is ready, can you ship boards to the United States?

2 Likes

XP2 is the name of one of our two operational prototypes, the finished production board will have a unique name. We’re building XP3 at the moment with new suspension and trucks.

Shipping boards to the states is no problem except that we cant ship them with a battery. So we’re going to need a builder in the states that we can send the boards to who can make the battery to our spec and then send the boards to the customers. I think bioboards was doing that with @longhairedboy

4 Likes

Can we have a naming contest since the last one went so well?

5 Likes

I vote for PedroBoard

6 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s a tough crowd, lots of bitching and I think a few will spit their dummies out if their suggestions aren’t selected.

2 Likes

The suggestions are going well already!

4 Likes

i vote for
Seccs cougar

2 Likes

Are we doing this… I vote for expialadocious

1 Like

:eyes:

https://www.mariocontino.com/board-garage

21 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

This looks like Darth Vadors Esk8 lol

3 Likes

+1 for mr kornfeld

5 Likes

This would be my #1 option if I was Radium.

4 Likes

I was indeed. then I retired, then I got drafted by defiant. Hard to keep up.

4 Likes