Race events on the east coast?

I was dying down there when it was snowing at home but 70° there the day after christmas and I had nothing to ride.

My wife suggested a Segway tour :expressionless:

4 Likes

IM DEAD :joy:

4 Likes

@Venom121212, I’m in Cape coral, FL. The paved lot is in north fort Myers, fl.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking to put together a event on the Jersey Shore my area of the shore has a lot of breweries that we could do a bar hopping event to. Realistically it would be better to do the event late September or October because of less traffic, better rates for air BnB homes and more parking. Also most the the shore towns have train stops in the town to make it easy for north Jersey and NYC riders to make the trip I think a one way ticket from Asbury to NYC is about $17.00

Locally here there is a racetrack that we could probably get some track time on during the week. I know most of Saturday’s they have events there but not much during the week.

Long Island sucks to drink to it is about 80 miles. But takes about 3 hours because of all the damn traffic. There is just no direct route right to Long Island that doesn’t have a lot of traffic

3 Likes

Hell yeah, I was just in Sarasota and Venice visiting family

2 Likes

I hope is begins here for the East Coast. Ill get more info on this. Looks like there will be track racing :checkered_flag:
Confirmation, there will be racing.

2 Likes

The worst coast. You sob’s, I might be a pain in your ass next year.

2 Likes

Fun fact, I cut my teeth on dc esk8 at the very beginning.

2 Likes

Damn, wish this had been posted sooner!

2 Likes

:sob: Right as I get ready to move west for college.

2 Likes

Looks like the DC one will be held on a go-kart track. Looks exciting!

4 Likes