Socal meetup @ >6 feet apart ft. tourettes cam

9 Likes

That was a pro level group skate.

3 Likes

@BluPenguin that looked sweet :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Rain is gone for now so finally another ride :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Tested freshly built 12s6p for roomie’s board.

Usual testing route.

3 Likes

I rode other people’s boards. @BluPenguin

10 Likes

I can hear @scrubski bearing click from other side of screen hahaha

6 Likes

That bearing clicking sound is insane… @scrubski You Need new bearings :joy:

1 Like

Dang, riding other ppls boards in shorts… you must trust those guys a lot, haha.

3 Likes

Got a nice after work ride in today on this guy:

8miles in 44 mins around JC Heights and Hoboken only got up to 25mph, I need to pick a board and ride it for like a month to get full confidence and feel in it. Might start doing that so they all get used to their full potential. Side walk transitions on this Madrid are a bitch since I’m running those Venoms.

6 Likes

I rode them like a grandmother enroute to The jello line. (Slowly)

I’ve only let Mario chacon and a random stranger in Colorado named ‘big tex’ ride my quick board.

Those 4wd boards, limited only by ESC ratings and tire grip will getcha.

6 Likes

More uninspiring rides for you @whaddys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ll try and get out a little further soon okay? Work and life’s been keeping me busy.

3 Likes

Crazy once-in-a-plant-lifetime rare Agave bloom. Most Portlanders I’ve seen outside in like 2 months.

(The soon to be Mrs. Robot)

13 Likes

Funny how stupid people in cars can be sometimes. They see you coming as they pull out of a side street, then just continue on right in front of you as if you’re not there, flashing lights on the board and all. Had I been a semi truck, they would’ve been on the brakes.

4 Likes

I live in a super strange city when it comes to vehicle traffic. We drive so slow. SO, slow. But- Portland is one of the most bike-friendly/accessible cities in America, to a fault. Bicyclists have the ability to ride in the road with traffic on anything that isn’t a highway/freeway- just have to pull off to the side if you cant keep up with traffic/speed limits. Thing is, most of Portland is a massive residential sprawl and has a speed limit of 25mph across 80% of it. Only major throughways are 35mph and most of those have dedicated bike lanes.

Suuuuuper lucky that the culture here + driving habits are so conducive to riding. This isn’t even counting the hundreds of miles of dedicated/protected paved bike trails through the forests & along our rivers.

The flipside is we have these militant spandex wearing cunts who think they own the road. Literally just got into it with some kneehigh wearing asshole today because he was mad he wasn’t fast enough to keep up and was getting in the fuckin way. @SeanHacker witnessed the entire thing. Damn you for not having your helmet cam going, that shit was funny.

9 Likes

Wait.mm 27 miles on a single ride? What battery do you have? 12s8p?

1 Like

Sounds nice. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Aah, MAMILs, yeah everyone hates them.

2 Likes

He was kinda cute for a piece of shit

3 Likes

He had stripey kneehigh socks on too and actually tried to square up at a stop. It was cute.

12S9P, I built it out of 30q’s too because I was too impatient to wait for my 40T shipment to show up.

5 Likes

What was your avg wh/mile?

2 Likes