R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

i know i’m a bit late to the party here but want to reinforce this. i have had so many flats from sharp metal objects on my bike tires its has limited my desire to ride two wheels (4 are redundant and better anyway amirite).
Granted i live in a “city” but its worth noting, best was a needle but that was at a park and a story for another time

4 Likes

ok k00k story time:

one time in baja… long ass time ago… way out in the never-nevers a friend got a flat on his moto… no prob… so we swapped out the tube… but found a hex key in his tire… an no hole in the tire… how the fuck long was that st00pid hex in his tire?

6 Likes

i hope you named the hex key Lemmiwinks

3 Likes

nah it was a boy hex wrench

3 Likes

Gopro session 5 has trouble in low light. Doesn’t help the light is really bright a foot in front but eh. Perhaps helmet cam will do better.

11 Likes

That is cool!!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a great DAVEGA vid. :+1: Do you happen to have one like that in the daylight?

4 Likes

@janpom
From a few days ago
https://youtu.be/Ub-12UkEty0

5 Likes

So cool! Thanks. Do you mind if I put a link somewhere at davega website? It’s perfect for illustrating of what riding with davega is like.

5 Likes

Go for it!

3 Likes

Gettin some real terrible wh/mi :joy::sleepy:

3 Likes

Must be in the air, mine was extra bad yesterday too :grimacing:

And by bad I mean goooood

No fancy pants meter logs for you.

3 Likes

Hahaha the air is too clean apparently…

I’ve been getting out as much as possible but certain projects have been keeping me in my workshop quite a bit these last few weeks.

The RadRunner continues to be a fuckin hit. @seanhacker picked one up as well and is loving it. My girlfriend wants an Onyx RCR now though.

13 Likes

Got some real nice rides in The past couple of Days
Debuted the Yote on Friday and have been putting it through the paces. This lil thing is a blast

9 Likes

Please tell me that:

Yote = conjugation of Yeet

Or if it’s not, why did you choose that name? :slight_smile:
@KfromtheBay not sure if I directly replied to you or not

1 Like

Much more simple my friend. It’s a Loaded coYOTE

3 Likes

Logs are 1 ride. Hit my new personal speed record. Not sure how much play there is upwards.

Crazy if i think about the fact that i maxed out at 35ish km/h last year before i upgraded to the Trampa truck. The mbs truck was so damn unstable.

3 Likes

first neohub sighting in the wild for me… keep sharing your thoughts!

2 Likes

Yep. Putting in some miles with it and throwing Chewy on the back is a bonus… Love it!

9 Likes