R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Tb160s
looks like they don’t have much room, prob ok.

I’m running 6x2s (160mm) tires on my hummie with a drop through setup. Lots of clearance.

1 Like

I’m on 165mm Urban Treads, so should be very similar.

1 Like

Had a cool moment this morning when a guy driving a 50s VW bus was pacing me and we waved at each other. When old school classic and new tech toy went side by side…

7 Likes

Do you really esk8 on sandals? :foot:

2 Likes

Sometimes? :shushing_face:

1 Like

My favourite esk8 shoes at the moment are Chuck’s High Tops though.

3 Likes

It sucks when I hop back on a urethane board after a while and have to pay more attention to the road and not the scenery.

7 Likes

oooh weee

Last ride i passend the 5000km mark .
I started recording 98% of my rides when i got my Wowgo 2s in july 2018.

I did ~500km from july to december 2018
2019 i did roughly 3200km
2020 i’m currently at 1300km

mid 2019 got slowed down a ton after breaking my arm.

Those 5000km are from my 2 boards combined. About 60/40 Wowgo - diy mtb.

Technically 1 - 1.5% are from my 3rd build but i don’t count that yet because it only has had about 50km so far.

3 Likes

Yeah. I have the exact same one.
I like it.
I have pretty much just been wearing it. and hardly wear my half shell.
The year before I had gotten a Fox Proframe. and it is nice, but I could not commit to wearing it all the time.

I do worry it will be too hot here in the summer to wear the Pass… but we will see.

I ordered some drop in speakers yesterday I hope I can use on both the Fox and the TSG Pass.

As an added bonus the TSG looks really cool…

2 Likes

Hey man … there is not much to see yet … but if it pleases you … here you go (and maybe you like this porchhub website)

1 Like

Unf. I see you like it dark and rough

1 Like

3 Likes

esk8’d to the local field (park 2kms from home) and flew 5 packs trees and dives mostly, I had so much fun that I came back home… charged 6 more and went back out esk8 to a huge long-distance field (huge Agricultural field 10kms from home)…

It feels good to be back out flying, again… occasionally…

as an aside I began my esk8 fascination from this exact thought, to load up a backpack with quad shit and go fly without having to fire up the petrol-chemical burner…

it works most of the time OK… but every so often I miss the ability to charge kwad packs from my truck… and I don’t really wanna fuck with a method of carrying an extra power source (battery) or charging kwads from the board…

8 Likes

Finshed off the day esk8 social distancing myself to the 5 and dime to by some smokes…

I think I reached the upper limit temperature wise of the lazyrolling hoodie… Pretty warm… Tommorow I go back to my rallye jacket…

esk8 on

5 Likes

I love sk8in’ in chucks.

1 Like

How many dogs can you count?

6 Likes

Went zoom tonight with my new light. I forgot how nice it was being able to see things!

I forget how enchanting the night can be. Like your own little world

7 Likes

My favourite part.

6 Likes

Too many dogs, not enough decks, unless you like dogs and not skateboards, of course.

I just have to say that your city looks beautiful. I was born and raised here in US (4th or more generation from Europe, like most). However, I lived in Mexico for a few years and I have fallen in love with the hispanic culture, or at least the differences from US to Mexico and south cultures. Just reminds me of being in Mexico, but Peru looks more refreshed. Que paisaje/ciudad tan bonito!

4 Likes