R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

i love seeing alpha products in the wild. i mean these aren’t even lumber yet and you have already proven the bridge concept. i’d like to request BTLE connectivity for Gamma Release though, would be great to have a communication method for transport of KPI such as wood cellulose aging is as a leading indicator.

5 Likes

Today’s ride, I ate it twice lol, getting used to breaking on a new remote and the second time I went to carve to hard on my 8" tires…note to self do not carve very hard on them while doing 30+

4 Likes

They’ll spring you back quick haha. I almost had a too carvey moment yesterday. So much fun though riding that fine line of too much turn.

2 Likes

Yeah! They spring you back hella quick! I was shocked! :flushed::flushed:, now I’m like bleeding everywhere

2 Likes

12 Likes

@DerelictRobot why’s your board so squeaky?

2 Likes

13 Likes

tenor (3)

4 Likes

10 Likes

Today on my RED mission, I:

-almost got hit by 2 cars.
-raced a train to the nearest track crossing and crossed, western style.
-got interviewed by a stoned biochemist/welder/free energy enthusiast/surfer who asked if I knew what RC cars were. Offered to trade his bicycle for motors.
-passed a mustang and corvette bro-self-suck-squad who were both slower off line.
-accidentally threw my Gopromax into the streets. No damage at all :astonished:. Not a god damn scratch
-tried out high quality audio with a Shure mic over rear truck. It apparently needs processing time to save the track when done. I switched apps and it did not save. Technology🤷‍♂️

-caught almost all of it on cam.

Also I used a ziptie as a belt. Bc fashion :dancer:

11 Likes

WTF max current and motor dude?! Is this a 4WD?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s an evolve :wink:

11 Likes

Sure it is! Is that a Redember on your “Evolve”?

5 Likes

It’s also because I’ve been told he rides like a crazy man… I mean he races mustangs and is building an 8wd board :joy:

5 Likes

The collective us realises this, but still :exploding_head: to see it in metr stats.

5 Likes

Really, I just don’t like wide open spaces, like this:

An entire bottle of sasperilla fits in there. What if I ran over one and it got stuck?!

(Dogfishhead 120min ipa FTW! Priced as 90min, extra win)

10 Likes

16 miles today.
Got to to out at 9.
It is kind of cold so the town was the most deserted I have seen in these strange times.
Really happy to have the DB Coreflex running again. It was pretty cold out tonight 40f (~5c) but I still had an awesome ride.

10 Likes

How do your deal with wind chill and exposed hands( besides ‘man the F up, Mike’)

Recently skated in Colorado. Don’t worry, I know what petty cold actually is, Did school in Vermont. Do not like cold.

10 Likes

I did this for winter…

Today I just had decent ski gloves under the skate gloves.

4 Likes

Even just a pair of thin nitrile rubber gloves under your regular gloves help a TON, really anything impermeable will help substantially under existing gloves

8 Likes