Heated Gloves wrist guards combo

So. This set up is kinda ridiculous.
But I just did 8 miles out in 31f(-0.5c) weather and my hands never got cold.

To all the homies in California and Florida.
Go fuck yourselves and your no winter having states. It’s cold out here.

I have only used them with the mini remote, so I can’t tell you if you could used them with a thumb wheel.
I’m able to jam my trigger finger up and get a feel for where the trigger is.

To fit in the wristguards I had to take the battery out of the glove so I just velcroed it on to the wrist guard.

15 Likes

Someone should make a remote with an active heater lol

7 Likes

The Wands newest “feature” all you’ve got to do is use shitty batteries

In other news, really likin this solution, since most of us are too busy worried about snow and stuff, this deals with another problem we ignore, the freezing weather

2 Likes

This is brilliant, if it’s cold out I can’t feel my fingers and toes after a few miles and it always feels kinda sketch… probably gonna get a pair very soon

1 Like

My remote hand was always the first to go. I manage to bundle everything up pretty well. My hands were golden today. My feet were starting to feel it a bit.

I rode with fingerless leather gloves…remote hand goes numb in about 15 minutes if it’s windy. I want to put my hands in my pockets but I know shouldn’t

1 Like

Cool combo I velcro mine too lol A quick fix is get some nitrile dr. Aka tatoo gloves box of 100 for like 7$ you wont believe how hot your hands stay in the cold. I used to live up by the Canadian border in Idaho

1 Like

This winter Im upgrading the wrist guard to the Demon Flexmeters.

Looks like better protection.

Still big and clumsy.

But I’m pretty sure it will work.

4 Likes

I can vouch for that. It’s a winning combination :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have been using Flexmeters for a year now. They are bulky, get in the way of the remote, but provide the best wrist protection we can buy.

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Dude, how do you use a trigger remote with gloves like that?

1 Like

yeah. it is a bit weird… but it is like my finger is actually stuck in the trigger and somehow it just works.
I also use a weird side grip on the mini remote so that might help too…

That’s wild. I can’t use the mini remote with gloves like that.

I did a gt2b remote mod recently and only have one very thin pair of mx gloves that I can use with it.

1 Like

yeah dude. it is a pretty fortunate deal for me because those heated gloves were a game changer for the winter.

Thats a huge game changer. I have some heated mx gloves that I’d like to use. I may have to reshape the trigger of my remote to be able to use them

1 Like