R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Yeah I have maybe 300 on these. I’m ordering some 6x2’s. I really like the bergs profile but damn they wear out quick yo!

6 Likes

I am going to swap in my 6x2s onto them, seems the hub size is the same

2 Likes

This is the winning move. They definitely ride differently but worth it just to save time on tire changes. Berg’s didn’t work for me despite my best efforts to want to love them.

4 Likes

I hate how the 6x2 ride, but they probably last like 10 times longer, can’t win…

5 Likes

I am back on the clever 6x2s after killing two sets of Berg’s…

5 Likes

Try different psi settings… From 35 up to 60 or 70…

1 Like

I got rid of them. Maybe a bit prematurely :sweat_smile:

Only tried at 50psi and they were a much harsher ride, felt completely dead dynamically and worse wh/mile… (vs bergs @ 50psi)

1 Like

If you still have hubs for 6x2 I have tires and tubes you can have if you get tired of your Bergs.

1 Like

Yesterday’s ride.

It was only one ride. I wanted to get 2 in, but it was supposed to rain so I got into the wine instead.

Got to go right after work at 4.

It was a perfect spring day.

Took the Ralleycat which is the favorite of the short boards. Blue Caguamas 12s3p and torqueboards 6354s.
It seems to have quite a bit more power than the Omakase build.

One thing that stood out during the ride is in the woods the plants near the ground are turning green.

3 Likes

I just found a dude on alibaba selling them at a decent price. Im getting 12 with tube for $100 shipped.

2 Likes

So much this. I got tired of blown inner tubings.

I tried 30 psi. It was really good and comfy. Yesterday, I tried 35psi. I didn’t like it. It was noticably harsher. Not to mention the mad “push” exiting the corner on power. Yes, understeer.

3 Likes

This is what I use. Best purchase ever. I wasted money on a few bike pumps.

2 Likes

That’s the slightly fancier version of mine!

Best pump ever. Totally worth the investment.

1 Like

This is what I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QPKGZ3W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Need a link xD

Edit:

2 Likes

Another day, another Tabor run

@SeanHacker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Disclaimer:
Viewers, who are prone to motion sickness, don’t watch. I move my dome too much. I’ll body mount cam next time.

7 Likes

Holy moly, you have such smooth roads! Lucky ducky!

6 Likes

Haha that’s my problem too. I’ve gotten used to predominantly looking the same direction when recording. Still, looking behind and around for traffic can be annoying when re-watching it. Helmet cam is my favorite place for it though since it sees what I see and I mainly use it as a dashcam.

New angle for this evevening

2 Likes