R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

since I’m only legally allowed out once a day, I’m going a little longer on my morning ride - 9 Deg C with the sun rising - I tried Metallica - Black Album , enter sandman seemed to start things off perfectly in the sleeps streets

as I came home, and was taking off my pads , putting away my board until tomorrow, this almost brought a tear to my eye lol

No, nothing else matters

5 Likes

Belts I got belts today yay… Going to try starting tomorrow.

2 Likes

Funny. I have been listening to a lot of Metallica the last few days on my new music solution.

7 Likes

what is that?

1 Like

How is your desk so tidy

2 Likes

This is an 800m bluetooth communications device with FM radio. You can also connect it to your phone and play music.

I got it locally but you can also find it in amazon for around 50€

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FreedConn-Motorcycle-Interphone-Communication-Waterproof/dp/B07C7SRMPY/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=2Y89GH8Q1DRUW&dchild=1&keywords=freedconn+tcom-sc&qid=1585143720&sprefix=freedconn%2Caps%2C336&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExU0lOS0ZLNjJGVklFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTk4MzQ2MkhINlY0NjlEMkdSOSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTAzMzY5UTZETlkwNVdRSUI5JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

More known brands like Sena and Cardo are a lot more expensive but this particular model has very good reviews and so far my experience with it has been great.

@moon
Because I rarely use this desk for anything other than computer stuff be it work or gaming.
My work bench on the other hand is a constant mess, even after I spend hours tidying it up it seems to revert to its previous state in a matter of seconds.

6 Likes

was literally looking at a Sena this morning in my saved items :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are looking at this end of the price spectrum Sena has been surpassed by Cardo.

1 Like

Forgot to post yesterday, so here is yesterdays rid pic:

And one from today :grin:

really enjoying the British sunshine over the last few days

13 Likes

Yeah I’ve got 2 days to catch up on, been getting in my rides though!

Some sun this week Q?

3 Likes

I take a photo at the same spot on my ride every day:

Well, every day there isn’t a car obnoxiously parked there :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

18 Likes

Coronaplague, the end of the world and all things, yes, yes.
Still…

SKATE
@Bobby @Arzamenable

1 Like

Almost got clotheslined by a low hanging looped Vine on my bike path as I’d turned my head to look at some deer. The bullshit always has to double tap.

2 Likes

a little housekeeping… past two days 1 7/8 robots, 1/4 of a robot so far this morning

5 Likes

Went to an abandoned golf course today, one of the good things of this corona outbreak… lol
I avoided the greens as much as possible because I didnt want to leave drift trails. I mainly drove around on the sides, damn that grass is smooth. It felt like snowboarding on grass :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Got 16 miles in before lunch. Rain hits at 5 so I’ll hopefully get another 20 or so before then.

5 Likes

…fuk

6 Likes

Same here. Did a 26 mile morning ride today so I can have some sweet memories before the 3 day rain-curfew :sleepy:

5 Likes

Those things… no longer phase me…

As a matter of fact, of all the things that have caused me to eat shit… those have never come close. Hitting them hard for a little rear kick-out is fun every now and then.