R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

5 Likes

Those things… no longer phase me…

As a matter of fact, of all the things that have caused me to eat shit… those have never come close. Hitting them hard for a little rear kick-out is fun every now and then.

on 8" tires those street caps don’t exist in my universe

4 Likes

there is a cap missing on my road. Could have died if I hit it at the wrong speed, even with 120mm wheels.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m rolling now too. Caps were non-existent on properly aired 7’s, but it takes 8" to make the shitty cobble brick roads that deviate by 1ft sunken hills turn to nothing/able to literally glide over the tops of them at 35mph…

That shit really should kill me tbh. Magic tho.

2 Likes

Lmao. My worst fears came true one day when there was a literal circular hole in the ground. Presumed it was a missing cap or something. Was too late tho and I’d accepted my fate.

Literally rolled right over it. Was probably going 20-25mph. 7" tires. Holeefuq is was weird

2 Likes

First esk8 video I’ve taken in over 2 years. Nothing too fast not trying to end up in the hospital with all the shit going on now.

5 Likes

Catching up, run from the other evening:

6 Likes

And yesterday…

3 Likes

As long as you don’t ride with dew on the ground, looks fun.

2 Likes

oh… this is all fukked up… i’ll fixerate it arvo… i’m fukkin high…

I did eggzakery 1 robot today and the rain, darkness, and battery sag chased me in…

1 Like

@kook @iamasalmon @Boardnamics @Jansen

Free gt2b to whoever can summon the @kook and also let me get grainy footage of what this mystery is.

Plz bring treats for big grey if we ride. He has a wicked side eye and doesn’t like anyone’s skateboard, not even mine.

7 Likes

I’ve been riding with the last bugbears on my build now sorted. No logs though as the Unity on FW 5.0 is still unsupported. Here’s a pic from yesterday, forgot to take one today though.

Also, HFI rocks my unsensored world!

15 Likes

Here’s a couple snaps from my government allocated hours exercise today:

5 Likes

I have it on good authority that Big Grey likes Tito’s and RedBull.
As for summoning the @kook, you might have to make him think he can bring his sand toys. and speak to him only in slanty words

This coronaplague thing is really messing up my chi. I used to ride every day to work, but now I have to find some equally good excuse while working from home. I will say they are union-sponsored health-and-wellness breaks… Anyway, I love the energy in here, go team.

2 Likes

Road to Koons memorial park

6 Likes

Reached 400km i March today and still missing the evening ride. That’s 15 hours and 40 minutes on the board.Looks a lot more that way.

3 Likes

3 1/2 hours on various boards today, including the Sexway and this tasty morsel:

unnamed

My midnight ride was one of those golden outings, where the path, the board, the weather and my music just created an awesome bubble. Total rejuvenation after a rough day.

23 Likes

This was like my entire Saturday. Which gear drive is that?

6 Likes

Cool, glad to hear of more of these. That is the Arcboards GD.

5 Likes