Queen Battery GB (US) ( closed for now)

Ok, @Skunk
Which batteries are you actually doing the buy for?
Samsung 40T? @ $3.70/pc?
Or
QB26800 @$2.7/pc?

This thread is confusing for a GB lol

The thing is massive, but the capacity and amperage are awesome. I wonder what the charge cycle life is like?

We will order any cell you like.

4 Likes

Sneaky bastard

1 Like

Actually, just noticed that the QB link says “new model” and 30A so maybe they tweaked things to get higher discharge out of it? I’ll be interested to see how the capacity holds up at 30A

@skunk, @klaus79856 please put me down for 50qty of 40T.
Will start building my NESE 12S4P pack.

4 Likes

I’m busy with some family stuff at the moment I’ll be able to sit down and answer questions in a bit please direct any questions the Klaus until then

1 Like

Sign me up for 60 40T cells. The specs look outrageous and i’ve been wanting to try them, and at this price i have little excuse.

2 Likes

The capacity to weight ratio isn’t great on those cells

1 Like

Wild ride… but spec sheet says otherwise. Max cont discharge is 3c (~20A). Capacity goes from 98% (reviewer’s test shows 91%) @ 20A to 90% @ 30A (probably lower in reality). So these probably won’t do too hot above 20A cont.

Purported 80% capacity after 1500 cycles. Can probably count on less than that.

1 Like

58.3mah/g vs 62.5mah/g in a 30Q and 59.9/g in a 40T.
w/i 8% difference.

It is only a little worse then a 30q for capacity weight ratio.

Samsung 21700 40T Discharge curve for anyone who cares

1 Like

I was using the 20a figure. At 3p thats 60a minimum which would be good for most builds. At more than 20k mah on a 12s3p, thats a range monster with decent amp draw. The only question I have is what the charge cycle life is, as in how many charge cycles before the cell is degraded past use.

3 Likes

Mooch seems to like the p42a
“Bottom Line… hits harder and runs for longer than the Samsung 40T.”

Slightly bigger at 21.7 diameter. weight seems about the same

Just wonder the price

1 Like

I want this one too. But cant find it at QB

1 Like

And also discharge ratio…?

1 Like

Unfortunately there isnt much info on the cell anywhere. Hopefully someone on the forum will test it.

1 Like

They do not carry Molicel

2 Likes

All good. their offerings are still good.
right now Im trying to rationalize a battery at all.