Quality Builds that are Contenders

Yeah, that’s also my plan :stuck_out_tongue:

I want you to know that you and @rey8801 are my two favorite crazy mofo’s. The stuff you guys design and do goes above and beyond what many of us are willing to do for DIY.

2 Likes

Thanks man appreciate a lot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

That tacky vinyl wrap is temporary, considering finish for aluminum top.

Has 4 of these:

If/once I bend these trucks, I found titanium hex stock that I plan on having a local shop machine for me.

It’s final form (once I ditch the cgt enclosure for my own Diy composite job) will fit 4 of the 14ah 6s tattu packs.

@S5300 is eventually gonna send me some CAD motor mounts, single piece, single position, hex stock oriented. I plan to get sendcutsend to laser cut them out 6062 or Ti.

Some of this might be wishful thinking, but for sure, I’m going to Reinforce/refinish it before 19 January because I refuse to be “that guy” who cut up a special deck (44, not the cgt) only to fuck it up by snapping it in half riding up Barrett junction because of course he did.

I took leave for all of next week to do this. I hope to be a contender, in more ways than one, come race day.

5 Likes

82 hilux :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I should add, that I when I read “contender” I think of competition, performance.

@Schulerbible’s recent take on Evolves GTR is a tour de force of quality and design and should make corporate take stock.

Maybe I’m not that kind of quality, but I’d like to think I perform in the areas I’ve focused on. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah you smashed it…

And so did @Schulerbible

2 Likes

If you organize a GB I can make it happen for you, but not just for 4 pcs.

1 Like