Push fit pulley options - a guide

That’s this thread lol

1 Like

I am clearly on the ball today! Thanks for the notice on the facepalm.

1 Like

Will any of these work on standard caliber 2 trucks. Running caguamas.

BKB pulleys

3 Likes

So expensive can you recommend a cheaper option? this will be like $100 for one pulley by the time it gets to NZ.

Just use a bolt through pulley in that case, commit to that pulley on that wheel and it’s easy.

Do you have a good source for kegel fit pulleys?

@Dareno @mynamesmatt Could you point this gent to pulleys in your area?

Also getting them direct from @dickyho might work?

2 Likes

Or dickyho

And

1 Like

Thanks man, have you had any experience cutting the hanger down? Im a bit wary of cutting into my truck haha.

1 Like

@NiHiLASM definitely either evolve or dickyho. Orrrrr if you can score a deal from the states second hand. apart from that, keep an eye out on fb marketplace pages. If you’re doing a big order, get em from torqueboards

Yep. PMd

I like bolt ons.

There I said it. Come at me bros!!

No extra bearings, no loose fitments, no need for cutting trucks to get longer axles and once its on and aligned its there forever.

That said its harder to quick swap pulley sizes so I just buy more wheels. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ve got no issues with bolt on either really. Just got to spend the time to line them up correctly to avoid wobble. I like push fits for ease of use and so that I can swap out wheels whenever I want. Got a few wheels.

1 Like

Hey Lee, do you rmb what size were those washer you use as retainer plate?

I don’t get why you can’t have both. I made some push fit with a conical retainer ring and 6 bolts holding it all secure, they are wobble free without any bearing.

Could you show us a picture? Sounds good.

5 Likes

I just dont like waiting for loctite to dry.

2 Likes

Do you do that often though? Worst part is prying them off to change the wheels I’d say.

3 Likes