Pulled over today(USA, CA)

They finally caught on to all our secrete code words for crimes. Like VESC, 30Q, anti-spark, ERPM ect… They’re onto us.

7 Likes

That’s cute, Prospect.

1 Like

Hey man, Ill give you 30Q’s of anti-spark if you reach into my enclosure and BMS my channel truck. Youre not a cop are you?

5 Likes

That’s disgusting

6 Likes

Dont yuck my yums. He’s jonesing for some mAh and im just trying to get my bearing sleeve greased. We are both consenting adults.

9 Likes

As you can all see our newest gang member will fit in just fine.

We did give him a lot of acid though. Phase 2 of the initiation.

3 Likes

Acid?! You told me that you were just SWDprog-ing me to hw6 what the fuck

4 Likes

It’s just a couple drops of Flux on some fish paper. You’ll love it.

6 Likes

Can I just skip to phase 2 of the initiation at pdx?

4 Likes

Haha, this made me lol! I had no idea the “three-goats-passing-a-bridge-guarded-by-a-troll” children story was told in the US as well. It is what you was refering to, right?

1 Like

In the US its not three goats, from my memory. But yeah, we have the story about the bridge troll. On a somewhat related note, my guy can get you 15 grams of Bridge Troll for some TKP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The story is called 3 Billy Goats Gruff…

Do you even nursery rhyme bro?

2 Likes

I think that might have been something I read when I was younger but I forgot. I was just generally referring to trolls that live under bridges and harass passerbys.

1 Like

Day 2: same time, same place. No piggy to be found. Guess his supervisor told him to kick rocks :joy:

3 Likes

I would love to see a cop try to prove the top speed of my board :rofl::joy::rofl:

Pretty sure most of us are above 3000watts… Don’t see how a cop could prove otherwise on the street though, unless they carry around laptops with vesc tool and read our current settings.

Well I suppose if they want to be an ass, do what germany does and confiscate the board for testing, or just write you a ticket and you need to prove its not in court

1 Like

New idea for a @sender ized deck. AB-604 on deck!

12 Likes

A state-by-state guide would be nice. Something to laminate and keep in the wallet.

4 Likes

Look closer, he’s right there :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Well this is shitty.

Surprised I never heard about this case.

I ride in the county park mostly and my neighborhood but downtown and campus sometimes too. Never been hassled

3 Likes