Pucking Positions

Ballsy is funny as f! But maybe just slope like @Scepterr is talking about.

Also… Teach me… :kiss:

2 Likes

ok this looks good.

hoyt nub wheel.STL (76.3 KB)

6 Likes

Ah jeez, here we go again. Do you have the later one with the recess for the lanyard to fall into?

6 Likes

what orientation would you suggest for printing?
also could you make a version with wider overall nub? :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Love you…

4 Likes

I just drew up a couple This is one version that I am printing now, I’ll see if it feels right and post back or print it and see, file attached.

hoyt puck thumbwheel.STL (327.3 KB)

10 Likes

Chill Jean-Jacques, at least I am not asking for a kid’s version of the puck.

I think I do. It’s the Late night puck.

4 Likes

My hand is used to this position.

1 Like

Lolz, I have to say this is the first time I’ve ever been called Jean-Jacque. I kinda like it. So sophisticated!
That said, what would you do if you were king of the world?

3 Likes

I overgrip exactly like this, only because I couldn’t find a consistent way of holding the puck where it would just “fall to hand” the same every time.

I need some tangible reference other than the wheel to have the same range of motion every time, so it becomes a part of muscle memory.

Love you too. Thanks!

5 Likes

Right after subsidized breast enlargement surgeries for any adult over 21 yeah that means you too @Bobby may you choose to do so and world peace, maybe put the lanyard hole at the bottom if that doesn’t puck up the USB port position.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I thought Hoyt was your last name.

How daaaaarree you!!!

Im happy and comfortable with the size of my moobies!

2 Likes

As far as the thread goes, my main problem is hitting the brakes when it’s comfortable during full throttle.

My suggestion is to position it tomake sure it feels comfortable while holding the brake and adjust throttle accordingly (man, hope that makes sense)

1 Like

Overgripping like @RyEnd and I solves that range of motion problem completely.

We didn’t put it on the bottom for two reasons. First so that it doesn’t get in the way of the puck standing on its own. Secondly, because it would mean another fixture and operation to cut the hole in that plane. And now molds are done on the midnight so it is what it is.

4 Likes

I dont have an issue with the lanyard position, in fact I dont think anyone I skate with does. Its where it needs to be to not get in the way of charging and it doesnt matter when riding.

If you want to make a major value added change, make it so the RX connects to VESC via UART and the remote displays the battery percentage using the LED’s on the remote. That would be handy and pretty cool.

1 Like

Or like flipsky RX… give us a input / voltage divider to the Microcrontroller on your RX.
So we can see our voltage… This can be done with PPM as well,

I really want Hoyt to give us a boosted style handle. Or release a STL

2 Likes

Wait, you guys use your remote with your hand ?

…I know the way out :door:

1 Like