Puck, Puck, Bruce! - A Remixed Hoyt St Electric Puck Remote Control

Standard colors? Or will you be printing locally? I really dig the grey and black ones that first came out :blush:

Milspec throttle would also be dope, if that’s an option

2 Likes

Local printing.
Definitely going for colours.

3 Likes

It’s a completely separate shell design I haven’t finished yet. Dunno if it’s worth the effort right now as I’ve been focused on finish lining the FreeSK8/OSRR remote. :wink:

5 Likes

Oi I want my lefty :triumph::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Batch 4 is shipping, might have a few shells/remotes left over after the dust settles.

12 Likes

If there is a green one left over, you know what to do :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Smoke it?

11 Likes

Alright I may have fibbed a bit, I ordered a good amount with this last batch.

Have some Grey/Black & Stealth/Black mod shell kits & full remotes available & ready to ship on the site now:

Have precisely one of these super suave purple & black custom PPBs, the purple is even deeper in person- they look fantastic & @Lee_Wright will have a remote with this exact color combo in his upcoming giveaway!

Limited quantities in red/black available in fully assembled remotes as well as mod shell kits:

And then we’ve got a few extra mod shell kits up in yellow/black & orange/black. Both are also available as full remotes, just PM me if you’re interested.

Thanks again for the support over the holidays! You guys rock.

Pics:

5 Likes

BTW guys, I just wanted to come out swinging real quick and say that if you are not securing your lanyard by simply looping it over this internal post, then you are DOING IT WRONG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I prefer this internal post so it has a little slack at the anchor.

6 Likes

I have had that thin cable get torn apart by the pavement in a bad fall, so when I saw that the further post allows almost none of the thin tie-off cable to protrude while still keeping full range of motion on the rest of the lanyard, i was really excited.

As long as no one is tying a knot in the tie off cable, im happy :joy:

3 Likes

Just don’t fall.

6 Likes

I gotta say as someone who pretty much orders everything online this is a first! Superior customer service guys. Well done!

13 Likes

Thank ya! That particular shipment has 10 Puck Puck Bruce orders in it and still has not scanned in, so I’ve been watching it like a hawk:

Spoke with my mailman today and he confirmed he picked them up on Monday and dropped them off at the main depot downtown, so I think it’s a hurry up & wait scenario at the moment. I think USPS is just slammed with the holidays + pandemic times, but the patience & understanding is appreciated.

@Agressivstreetlamp forgot to tag you on this update.

7 Likes

I finally drank the HSS Puck coolaid and ordered one from the local Lacroix dealer, this is my next step…maybe blue to match my light up tb110s.

5 Likes

Ditto I received the same email.

2 Likes

Better than the one i got :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Another quick PSA: aside from custom orders, this is the last inventory we are going to have available on-hand of Puck Puck Bruce Shells/remotes for a bit. Have another larger batch in the works but with the holidays going the ETA is putting it into the new year.

Have precisely 1 grey/black PPB Mod Shell Kit left, 5x grey/black PPB Remotes (with or without receiver), and a single custom Yellow/Black PPB Remote available (I’ll have this on the site tomorrow, but PM me if interested in the meantime)

6 Likes

Big sigh of relief! Looks like all the shipments in limbo scanned in around 3am this morning. Woo!

11 Likes

usps Lying through their teeth. “In transit arriving on time” you bastards lost it for two weeks!

7 Likes