Puck, Puck, Bruce! - A Remixed Hoyt St Electric Puck Remote Control

Do you not have calibration issues when doing that?

4 Likes

Not a bit. My pucks are all dead ass accurate on range.

6 Likes

When are they going to include the new throttle? Any batch soon?

I’m going to order from Spain so I need to be sure to buy it once so it must be perfect as shipping + customs will kill my wallet :laughing:

Trying so hard to wait for the new throttle to be included before hitting the place order button!!

2 Likes

By “new throttle” are you referring to the nubbed thumb wheel from hoyt? Or the milspec thumb wheel from the OSRR/FreeSK8 remote?

4 Likes

Should have these available in our shop by next week, we can get ya taken care of. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait, are you saying these will be available with the milspec thumb wheel? I don’t need remote telemetry anyway, that would be great! :smile:

3 Likes

Uhhh, err, ummm,

archer-krieger-smoke-bomb

5 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

The github link for the print files is no longer working. Are those files still available?

1 Like

Yessir! You caught me on my dinner break- was just in the process of moving those design files over to their own dedicated repository as there has been enough interest in this project to warrant a wiki + I have a left handed version in the works… And one final surprise up my sleeve for this project.

-Andrew/@DerelictRobot

5 Likes

:partying_face:
I only noticed because I sent it to an interested buddy couple days back and he just texted it’s down.
Sweet project! Feels right in the hand, locked into throttle and no hand slop during use.

3 Likes

Just got mine and installed. Super comfy, highly recommended :metal:

5 Likes

Some resin puck puck…

19 Likes

Very nice mod

4 Likes

7 Likes

Are those just painted? The finish on them looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Yessir! One is a Red Metal Specks and the other is a color shifting Purple/Green.

4 Likes

Hey guys, any way to get these remotes shipped to Europe and skip customs? Anyone in EU willing to sell them?

@mackann maybe?

Last parcels I got from USA got charged with so high custom taxes… :frowning: those fuckers :cry:

4 Likes

Print one 🤷 you’ll get it quicker and cheaper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The puck puck Bruce is coming soon.
7 Likes