Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Doesn’t look like you or the board were hurt in this production, so yeah I’m dying!!!

3 Likes

Glad your neighbor didn’t have a wood chipper running.

2 Likes

:thinking:

board was like: “naaahh we’re going this way now”

3 Likes

170kv, 12S

1 Like

Looks sick on the plata
Thinking of these too now :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Simeon Were you on the event yesterday?

1 Like

Sadly no :frowning:
Belgium is a bit too far for me in the east side of Germany.
All the good stuff happens in West Germany all the time :confused:

1 Like

holy DAMN gear drives are amazing! when I started using the BNM1 it was with 105mm rubber airless, then I used 150mm and 200mm pneumatics all winter, just swapped the shoes to 110mm thanes with new bearings and HOT DIGGITY this rolling resistance doesn’t exist at all! is this how hub motor people feel? I can almost downhill as if the motors weren’t even there! and I might even need to turn up the brake power now as there’s so little resistance on the backdrive!

using thanes again after so long has also reminded me that pneumies and air make me the rider I ain’t

2 Likes

I think it’s a choice.

I’m just saying after a whole year of riding on rubber, re-learning how to ride thanes has been quite the experience and made me see how much pneumies help me on rougher or damp roads, or getting more grip in turns (had a slide a few km ago)

and yes while sure you can choose whatever wheels you want for your board, the wheel choice has consequences.

Haha very true

It’s much easier to blast it without being as careful, when you’re riding pneummies

1 Like

St. Louis? Got a buddy for you to ride with @b264 :smiley:

4 Likes

Wait, what?

Oh this will be good

2 Likes

You gonna fill his fans with butyl tape?

7 Likes

@JaysTCB You holding the downhill luge speed world record right now or some shit buddy?

Fuckin fast

1 Like

Just saying. New song of mine. ^^

1 Like

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

How are you? @BillGordon

1 Like