Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

cries in meepo hubs.

2 Likes

They donā€™t have them in meepo hubs yet? I couldā€™ve sworn I saw a dude on a meepo v3 with donuts.

2 Likes

they have the DIY kit, which can be used for meepo hubs but hell nah, iā€™m not cutting up my sleeves to fit them. The DIY kit also costs 199$

2 Likes

Really? I saw someone on reddit say theyā€™re pretty good, more comfortable that clouds but less battery than Onsra

From my short experience and the experience of most people Iā€™ve heard from locally they arenā€™t fun. Very little grip on anything short of smooth

Huh thatā€™s disappointingā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll save the 150 for the cloudwheels rovers then

1 Like

Good call

If I can pick up a set used I might do so just for the review and data

1 Like

Thereā€™s a small chance I can lend you out this set my friend has as he has no intention of using it. Iā€™ll ask.

2 Likes

That would be awesome. Just lemme know, you have my telegram. I donā€™t need to keep them, just need em for a couple weeks to test with

I can cover shipping provided we use cheapest method possible haha

3 Likes

You may have just saved me $150. Thanks. Iā€™ll donate it to your next diaper baby kiddie pool scat party.

1 Like

It is nice to see how far esk8 remote options have come in the past few years.

Once somebody copies the JayKay ring style remote for general usage, donā€™t think much more can be asked for aside from general price reductions across the board. Doubt that will be able to happen until well past chip shortages and such. Seeing mini remote prices double sucked, havenā€™t checked lately to see if theyā€™re back down.

Wonder if thereā€™s anybody in the community we could crowd fund to make something close to the JayKay ring for general vesc usage?

2 Likes

There can always be more progress. Until itā€™s telepathically controlled, Iā€™m not convinced we are at the top.

2 Likes

Crowdfunding is a recipe for disaster

2 Likes

Does anyone know what duro are kaly soft barrels?

Has anyone in the EU bought stuff from flipsky recently? Did you incur any additional taxes? HK FedEx shipping

no but theyā€™re really fucking soft :rofl:
I have experience with a lot of the kaly barrels. If you give me your ride speed, ride style and weight I can help you choose.

Thanks I have ordered 65A barrels from @3DServisas i am just worried if those arenā€™t soft enough if there is something even softer.

I am 79kg (174 pounds). Riding usualy at 45km/h (28-30mph) top speed. I am more into carving then speed.

I ride Kaly soft in the front and back with preload on the rear. Iā€™m 200lb and donā€™t go above 30, but carve a lot too. Soft/medium if youā€™re into carving 100%

Donā€™t know how it compares to 3dservisas. Send Kaly a message on Instagram, he should be able to give u numbers

1 Like

ā€‹