Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Just pretend you’re on a snowboard and turn with your shoulders and the board will follow! Which did you pick up?

2 Likes

I got the MBS Pro 97 DW II, ended up being $400 shipped. I was originally just gonna pick up some matrix IIs and wheels but then realized it was almost the price of a new one and just said fuck it. Value per part on the thing was just too good.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely. I wish it shipped with fivestars instead or rockstars so you can swap to 9" if you want but 8" is a really nice size for on and offroad.

2 Likes

Is this the one that has signal interference issues? I loove the look of it other than that

Yeah. And to reiterate, it’s been PERFECT 99.9% of the time. There’s just this one street downtown where it shits the bed.

4 Likes

i still want to try it grrr.

1 Like

That was exactly the case with my VX3, just a single spot downtown where it cut out.

That’s too many failures. once is enough to kill.

1 Like

Is it near a 5G tower?

2 Likes

We are all 5g towers now Brian

5 Likes

My dong does look like a 5G tower, now that you mention it.

1 Like

My dong is only a 2G tower :pensive:

4 Likes

Not sure how accurate this map is but red dot is the no no street.

It’s loaded with 10+ bars, all with patio tvs and open fronts, and usually packed with hundreds of people.

2 Likes

Joke’s on us, 2G wavelengths need bigger antennae

2 Likes

I suspect this is the problem, because there are multiple places downtown here that have zero signal issues until there’s a baseball game or ninja warrior event or religious event where the only seemingly similar variable, is large number of people carrying mobile phones. Different places and different types of events and people don’t seem to matter in my experience. And the same place minus the people, including when the event is set up, but the people haven’t quite arrived, don’t seem to have the issues.

But I don’t know.

1 Like

Same for me except I have a lot more spots where it drops out

Really hard to tell what kind of towers they are but I think both 2g and cell towers affect it.

Downtown is dangerous in SD

1 Like

I’m glad I ride in the sticks most of the time. I can take it to the bike park and control the board from 100 meters away reliably.

I don’t even bother going downtown on football days or baseball days. God forbid a day when both are playing.

3 Likes

That the best time to be downtown rolling around on your magic carpet device!

1 Like

Some days it really just be like peepee poopoo

Who gets it on the first try?

2 Likes

I have no idea what to do in life, maybe start an eskate YouTube channel? Life’s hitting me like a fucking truck.

1 Like