Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

:rofl: So broken (really worrying really)

If we talk about the same place (where you can register your vehicle?)

Then itā€™s the

Kraftfahrzeug-Zulassungsbehƶrde

Or

Zulassungsstelle

Or

Kfz-Zulassungsbehƶrde

(All the same, just different terms)

1 Like

What could go wrong!

1 Like

The secret on my webshop is USPS First Class shipping. Itā€™s by far the cheapest international shipping option I have found.

The catch is that you cant ship anything over 500g, and that you cant purchase First Class shipping labels online without a vendor account with USPS. You can purchase it in a USPS store, but you have to be really clear about what you want, or they will try to up-sell you to Priority Mail without telling you about the other options. You also cant use USPSā€™s free priority mail boxes with a First Class label, you have to provide your own box.

When I am shipping stuff internationally and I cant get a good rate through my webshop business account, I usually use Parcel Monkey, and get absolutely railed on shipping costs.

1 Like

Yes to all this.

3 Likes

Here in QuĆ©bec itā€™s SAAQ (service de lā€™assurance automobile du quĆ©bec) AKA Quebec auto insurance service

1 Like

Ā£30 well spent

5 Likes

In Norway itā€™s Statens Vegvesen.

1 Like

in my country, its calledā€¦Transport Departmentā€¦literally :rofl:
https://www.td.gov.hk/en/home/index.html

organ donation isnā€™t a popular idea here, i doubt its privately owned in HK.

2 Likes

@Joel
Moving over here so itā€™s not spamming the noob questions sorry

are you doing like actual military service or the civil/administrative version? canā€™t remember the proper terms, just know some of my friends did healthcare and admin stuff and some did the regular version. Not even sure if itā€™s more cosplaying or actual hard training and service

I got to use these in school, they were so simple and fun! I might have to pick up a kit to mess with from ebay, they are super cheap now. I canā€™t even start to imagine the things I could create with this kit and a 3d printer!

2 Likes

oh god I just ordered a 3D printer and didnā€™t even think of that! Yeah idk if you saw the conversation a week or so ago but an older version of this stuff is a large part of what got me into making/engineering as a child, so Iā€™m reminiscing with this

2 Likes

In 7th grade we spent like 45 days doing challenges with these, I also stayed after school to do the more advanced projects. I love all the tuning and testing that goes into building the contraptions

My teacher also taught me how to remote into other peoples robots to make them go rouge :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about the real term either. I can guarantee itā€™s real training, everything we do is either strengthening teamspirit or practising shooting, moving, knowing phrases and equipment and other shit, although the first six weeks are basically orientation. It sure sucks at the bottom of the foodchain:) I just hope I get the basic short service.

1 Like

I mentioned this to a couple of people already but if anyone sees someone looking for Boosted Board belts in Europe please send him on to me. Ran into a guy in real life who needed them and directed him here because I couldnā€™t think of anywhere to buy them, but then I found one last bundle of them for cheap in a clearance sale and bought them. Didnā€™t think far enough ahead to get contact details for him though, so now theyā€™re on the way to me without a way to get to their home :sweat_smile:

Search tags: boosted belts, boosted board belts, belts Ireland.

2 Likes

this video already has been talked about on the forum I canā€™t remember if there was a thread for it or if it was in a topic directly if someone want to link it go ahead I guess

Has been discussed in the lounge.

2 Likes

My bad, Iā€™ll search for it. Thanks for the heads up, I donā€™t want to be a reposter.

1 Like

Ooooh yeahh
In that case he wont be able to see it @AK1 youā€™d have to become a regular to see what we tought about it.

2 Likes

:frowning: I visit almost daily since around November

I largely lurk but sometimes I will make my contributions on stuff Iā€™m very confident in such as malectrics spotwelding and tire liners. Iā€™ve sold around 1k of stuff here and have bought from a few vendors. Is there a minimum requirement? Now a days I probably check the forums at least twice a day seeing updates, builds and crazy things and would always love to see more. I havenā€™t posted builds yet because Iā€™ve just been busy with either repairing my current board or working on the big surprise board for the forum (15s12p is a small peek and yes theyā€™re p42a hehe)

Thanks for letting me know though, Iā€™m not a forum tier master, just a little bit of a board master starting esk8 in my community in Rhode Island making boards with friends. Always reading here to stay on top of it especially since I lead most builds here at home.

3 Likes